Chapter 6

You close the door behind you as quietly as you can.

You walk to the kitchen.

Alpha is reheating the cold French Toast he made for everyone.

"Couldn't find a pair you liked?" Alpha says jokingly.

You fidget with your hands.

"Not exactly."

"What do you.."

He looks over your guilty face and smiles.

"...you went into the door on the right instead of the left, didn't you."

"Yes, I'm sorry I -"

"Babe, like I said before we're different. I don't mind if you have sex or do any sexually related things with them. We're polyamorous if I didn't make it obvious before. Pretending to be competitive with each other is part of the fun. But we really tell each other everything."

"Sorry, and I know I've said this many times but this is all new to me. I've only ever been in any form of a relationship with one person at a time."

Alpha walks away from the food and comes up to you. He takes your hands in his.

"You can ask as many questions as you want and we won't ever judge you. And we won't think any different of you if you never come back after today or if you want to keep things platonic between all or one or a few of us. It's whatever you want love."

He kisses your hands and looks you in the eyes. Then walks back to the food.

You hesitate for a moment, then you quickly walk over to him and give him a hug.

"Thank you for being so honest with me."

He wraps his giant arms around your waist and squeezes you a little. As you press your bodies together you can feel his rod pressed into your hip.

I guess he's a 'show-er' not a 'grow-er.'

"Well isn't this a nice thing to wake up to," Riot chirped.

Riot and Tank walk into the room.

You and Alpha slowly let go of each other.

"Mornin'," Riot greets both of you.

You shyly wave at Riot.

"Good morning, I'll be right back I have to get Athena."

Alpha walks down the hall.

Riot grabs a plate of french toast.

Tank grabs a handful of your ass.

You jump a little and gasp quietly. You turn around to look at him and he licks his lip then bites it.

Riot takes a seat at the counter and Tank sits next to him then leans over the counter and grabs a plate of french toast.

You walk on the opposite side of the counter grab a plate and sit down in between them.

Alpha comes back carrying Athena into the room.

"She wouldn't get up unless I carried her out here," Alpha groaned.

Alpha puts Athena down in the kitchen then grabs a plate and starts to eat. Athena takes a plate and sits next to Tank.

"Everyone sleep well last night?" Riot asks.

They all look at each other and nod, then at you.

You clear your throat, "yah I slept great last night."

Athena has a mischievous smile on her face.

"Are you coming with us today?" Riot looks at you.

"Yeah definitely," you answer.

"Alright, great. So after we all finish eating, gear up and we will head out. I don't know if anyone's mentioned this to you Y/N but we should have some spare gear if you want to wear it," Riot tells you.

"Um...yeah Tank told me about it, thanks that'd be great," you answer nervously.

All eyes go to Tank but he's just sitting there smiling and eating his breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena helps you adjust your gear making sure it's all on correctly.

"Okay, that'd should be good, do a spin for me so I can check just to be sure," Athena commands you.

You slowly spin around and then face her again.

"Your ass looks great in these," Athena smiles at you.

You blush and hang your head low.

"Thanks."

"Okay, everyone ready? Let's head out," Riot declared.

"Oh shit hold up, hold up, hold up," Alpha exclaims, "you'll never guess who's in town."

"Shut up, no way he came all the way out here," Athena reproved.

"Taking a fucking look then," Alpha insisted.

Alpha shows Athena the phone. Athena reads it over.

"Oh shit! I can't wait to see him," Athena gushed.

"Yeah see him," Alpha jested.

Athena pushes him away.

"See who?" You innocently ask.

"His name is Tron, well nickname, we used to all hang out in college but we haven't seem him in a long time," Riot answers, "okay let's go people we are already late."

You all head out the door on your way to another protest.

You can't help but wonder what Tron is going to be like or look like, will he be wearing the same gear as them?