Chapter 7

*TW: police brutality*

You're marching with all of them. The size of the crowd is unreal. You're so happy to be a part of this movement.

But you're nervous to meet their old friend Tron, he should be here any minute.

All the sudden you hear:

"Ayy what's up?" Tron exclaims.

You turn around, they stopped marching to greet him.

They all share exchanges and hugs. Then Tron turns to you.

"Hey mami, I don't believe I've had the pleasure." Tron extends his hand out to you.

His voice is so fucking sexy. It's like Rio's from Good Girls.

You shake his hand, "I'm Y/N."

"Mmm, Y/N, I like that name."

You can't even see his eyes but you swear he's undressing you with them.

"You look good with all that gear on," Tron continues.

"Come on lets keep moving we gotta get back in the front," Riot orders.

You all pick up your pace and continue marching and chanting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's getting late, the sun set hours ago and the protest is dwindling down. You're among the last 50 or so protesters left. The police are out in full force and they aren't playing around.

"We're giving you one last warning. Disperse and go home immediately," the cops warn.

But you all stand your ground, fists high in the air. You won't leave without putting up a fight.

The cops shoot tear gas directly at all of you. Luckily you and the rest of the spec ops team have gear on but the other protesters aren't so lucky. Cries and curses are heard throughout the crowd.

You, Athena, and Riot go to the protesters that have been blinded by the tear gas.

Athena rummages through her bag for wipes, water and sterile eye wash solution.

"You guys got this one I'm gonna help them," Riot says.

Riot moves onto another group of protesters that were tear gassed.

You hear the Tank, Alpha and Tron antagonizing the cops.

"Fuck you and your outfits. You really that scared of us? Wooow, we don't even need weapons to make you fear us, and guess what you ain't seen nothing yet, we're just getting started," fumed Tron.

"Can we rinse your eyes for you?" You ask the injured protester.

The protester nods rapidly.

Athena rinses their eyes then gives them wipes.

"How's that? How are you feeling?" Athena asks them.

"Better thank you, thank you."

The protester walks away quickly, leaving the protest.

You and Athena help out a few more protesters. Then you hear shooting.

Fuck.

You look around for something to use as a shield then you see a plastic traffic barrier next to the street.

"Help me grab this!" You tell Athena.

You run to the barrier and Athena follows. You push the barrier into the middle of the road.