Francis

Fiona's POV
I turned around. Glob!

"Francis. what are you doing here? Your supposed to be in OOO." I said backing up a step.

"Fiona, I need to talk to you." About what? Last time we talked, we fought.

"Fiona are you ok? Do u wanna go?" Marshall said noticing my discomfort.

"No I'm fine get your coffee, I'll be right back. Let's talk outside Francis." I said while walking towards the front door. I heard him following me. we walked out and around the corner so no one could see us.

"What do you want Francis?" I asked turning around to face him. I crossed my arms.

"Fiona don't get all sassy with me. You know you left me there to fend for myself right? You left me after I had stood by you for so long!" He yelled.

"I left because you were going to leave me to fend for myself! You standing by me? What a load of crap! You made me take the blame every time you and your friends got in trouble! You made me think that you loved me! No one believed me when I said you were the one who pushed Cali of that bridge! I had to leave!" I yelled back at him. He walked closer to me until my back was pressed up against the side of the building.

"Shut up u little bi**h!" He said then pushed me into the wall and slapped me across the face. Then Marshall came from around the corner. He hit Francis and then continued to beat him up. My head was hurting really bad so I reached one hand up and then brought it down reveling a layer of thick warm blood on my hand. Marshall punched Francis one more time , knocking him out, then turned towards me. As soon as he looked at me his eyes turned blood red and then I passed out.

////////// time skip2 hours///////////

Owwww my head. I opened my eyes to see a gray ceiling above me. ok this not my room. I stood up and felt a little woozy, I walked to the door and opened it. As soon as I took a step outside I bumped into someone and I fell on my butt.

"Oww." I said while rubbing my butt.

"Gezz bunny we need to stop meeting like this." said none other than Marshall Lee the jerk king.

"Where am I?" I asked him.

"Your at my place, you passed out about two hours ago after talking with that dude." Oh yeah Francis is here. I shuddered involuntarily, last time he hit me I was out for a few days.

"Oh yeah I remember he hit me again. Damn. Are you ok? Sorry for dragging u into this." I said, then remembered how his eyes had gone from onyx to blood red.

"Yeah I'm fine." he said then reached down to help me up, I grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes when he helped me up. What did I imagine hi eyes changing? There onyx again, weird.

"What's wrong Goldie locks?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Oh, sorry I thought um it's not important."

"No, what's up?" He asked.

"It's just that before I passed out I thought I saw your eyes turn red. stupid right?" I asked and his eye hardened then softened again.

"You must have been confused after you hit your head." he said calmly then told me to lay back down. Once my head hit the pillow I was out.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Hope you liked it!
- love Emmy