Oh Glob!

Fiona POV
"Here you go Ms. Time." the office lady by the name of Simone said while handing me my schedule. I said a quick 'thx' then walked out. Ok let's see, my classes are...

Math #25 Mr. I King
English #33 Ms. P maid
Science #86 Ms. P Bubblegum
Woodshop #19 Mr. L space
PE #61 Ms. I Queen

I walked over to my locker and dumped in everything except my math and English stuff since today was a half day. Then I walked off to math. Boring. I walked to the very back of the room and sat in an empty seat next to the window. then the bell rang and everyone started pouring into the room. Then the teacher Mr. king called me up to introduce myself.

"I'm Fiona, and yeah hi" I said and some dude rose his hand.

"Yeah?" Mr. king said, calling on the guy.

"Yeah Hi, I'm Marshell, and you owe me a coffee." the guy said while pointing at his MCR(my chemical romance) shirt that had coffee all over it. Glob it's the guy from earlier.

"Sure and nice shirt by the way." then I walked back to my set, which was annoyingly right behind the Marshall kid. the lesson started and I coped down some if the notes then a Piece of paper landed on my desk. I unfolded it it find that it was a note. it said,

Meet me at your locker after school so we can discuss where we're going for coffee.
~The hot guy in front of u

Wow a cocky jerk, just my luck. the bell rang so I left for English class, which flew by fast. Next thing I knew school was over, I went over to my locker to get my stuff but some guy was standing in front of it, his hands in the pockets of his black skinny jeans, he had on red convers, a grey MCR shirt, and his messy raven hair that was falling in his eyes.

"Take a picture it will last longer." he said smirking at me. Glob what an asshat!

"Whatever dude." I said while unlocking my locker. I grabbed out my stuff, put in my headphones, and grabbed out 5 bucks.

"Here," I said handing him the Money. he lifted a confused eyebrow to me.
"For the coffee." I pressed play on MCR black parade and started walking away. but soon felt a hand holding my wrist. I turned around to see Marshall.

"What?"

"Bunny, where do u think you're going?" He asked while still holding my wrist.

"Home." I said with a duh expression.

"No your getting coffee with me." he said flatly while pulling me out toward a red and gray convertible.

"Why? I already gave u money for a new coffee." I asked.

"Because getting coffee alone is boring and all give u a ride home after." Marshall said while opening the passenger side door for me.

"After you Bunny" he said.

"Ok whatever were getting coffee then you're dropping me off at home. No detours got it." I said while getting in the car.

"Sure thing, Bun." He said while closing my door. ugh why does he keep calling me Bunny and stuff.

"I have a name you know." I said when he got in the car.

"Sure whatever Fi." he said with a smirk then drove off towards Starbucks(shout out to all you White girls/boys ;P). We got to Starbucks and went inside. Marshall walked in front of me towards the counter. When I heard the voice of the person I tried to leave behind.

"Hello Fiona."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Oh cliffhanger! Wonder who it is? Actually I don't know yet myself. so it's a mystery to us all.
- love Emmy