Starting today, your a senior!

Fiona's POV
"Cake do I really have to go?" I groaned not wanting to go to the new school.

"Fiona of course u do, your a minor remember?" Yelled my big sister from the bathroom where she was doing her makeup for work. Her names Catty but I call her cake, long story.

"But it's already October! Why did we have to move so late in the year?" I yelled while I rummaged through my room for some clothes to wear to my first day. I decided to go with a black FOB(fall out boy), Some light blue skinny jeans that had natural holes on the thigh and knee parts and my black combat boots.

"Hurry up cupcake! Your bacon pancakes are getting cold!" Cake yelled from the kitchen. I grabbed my white bunny clip, fastening it in my blonde bangs and my bunny skull and cross bone bag and dashed out into the kitchen. I sat down at the table and started to stuff my face full of the bacon pancakes. Oh my glob these are good!

"Sunshine slow down before you choke!" Cake said while sipping her coffee.

"Oh and Fi," she said

"Yeah?" I questioned after a sip of my OJ.

"I totally forgot that I need you to walk to school and home today, because I have a LONG day at work today." Cake said while grabbing her purse and heading for the door. She opened the door and was about to walk out before I called to her

"Sure, and cake how are you supposed to drive without your keys." I asked while tossing her the keys off the table.

"Thanks gurl. Now get to school!" With that she left. I put my dishes in the sink, put on some winged eyeliner, and grabbed my stuff in clouding my backpack, head phones, cell, and keys. then I left for school. I got outside and put in my head phones turning to music to You're Gunna Go Far Kid by the offspring. I walked a short while then bumped into someone.

"Watch where your going bunny!" This dude with black hair I front of me yelled.

"Sorry." I said quickly then I walked to the office to get my schedule. Glob that guy was a jerk. Hope I never see him again.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Do any of u guys watch Ouran High School Host Club? "Starting today your a host!" :P Sorry if some things are spelled wrong and sorry if it sucks! But yeah hope you liked it anyway.
- love Emmy