41

The day was blurring off as the night was setting in... A hall full of glamorous faces and amidst the crowd stood the bride, Zunaira, wearing a lavender gown. Her smile was gleaming more than the shimmery makeup and dress she was draped in. It was her valima, she was the center of attention of everyone's eye except for one person, whose fumbling gaze was looking for only one face in the crowd. It was a big day for her as well as her brother's valima was taking place.

Zoha wasn't in the near sight. Rehaab was anxiously waiting for her. And when she arrived in a lilac tint-violet-hued long net shirt and trousers, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. The lights turned dim for a minute, Rehaab grabbed a mike and Zoha was astonished by a sudden spotlight on her face.

Another spotlight was on Rehaab, he knew what was happening he was the mastermind after all.

"Sorry ladies and gentlemen, I know most of you don't know me, but you must have seen me with Rohaan" he started and everyone turned to him.

"But there was no other time more suitable than this for my intro with the family" he gave a little smile and Zoha was still looking at him blankly. Her gaze then rambled to find her brother who was calmly standing with his bride very close to Rehaab and, in fact, there was a broad smile worn by him.

"I'm Rehaab Ahmed and" he paced towards Zoha who was still stuck in the same position.

"I'm so in love with this girl" he took her hand in front of every judging, admiring eye that was present there.
Two waiters brought in the painting. And Rehaab uncovered it in front of everyone, it was the painting of Zoha and she was wearing a real ring in her hand, he took it out and then giving the mike to the waiters he asked in the politest way.
"Will you marry me?" Small whispers had already started roaring, of the girls telling he is the R.A of their hearts and dreams, there were many fans of his work and looks.

Zoha couldn't hide the cherry tint that was now visible on her cheeks, her heart was pacing fast, her face was glowing with the strange feeling of a flutter growling in her stomach. But suddenly thought of her brother became visible in the form of numerous lines on her forehead. She looked at him and he was hooting everyone else was already clapping...

⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Zoha wake up" someone was murmuring, and when she pushed her eyelids up, she jolted up to see Rehaab standing in front of her.

"What are you doing in my room? At this hour?" She murmured back but a little loud she was.

"Shhhh, I want you to come with me" he said putting a hand on her mouth gently.

"What?? Are you crazy!?"

"Come on hurry up we have to be back before morning or else your brother will kill me for sure"

"No way Rehaab, we'll get caught, and then I don't want anything worst..." She declared and stretched the blanket over her head.

"Come on Zoha" he pulled her blanket off.

"Uh! If something happens I won't be responsible!"

"Shh, get up quietly," he said and moved towards a hanger at one corner he took her shawl wrapped her in it.

"I'm not gonna go through the window you got it?"

"It's ok, there's a ladder you won't fall, I'll be with you" he reassured her. She glared at him for a second then rolled her eyes...

"Why you're so stubborn!"

"Learnt it from you"

They both descended and left the house in his car.