Dreamberry shit pt.2 ( Idk what to call this )

Dreamberry shit, idk. They're humans btw.

----------------

One of the two lovebirds snickered slightly, brushing the other's mop of curly brown hair away from his eyes. "Troubles there, princess?" The taller teased, earning an eye-roll from the other.

"Yeah, actually." The shorter huffed. The other just chuckled, "Oh lighten up, Dream," he said. "It's not that bad. It looks quite cute on you, actually." Dream managed an awkward sigh, shaking his head at his himbo boyfriend.

The two were at a café somwhere in underswap's snowdin, having a mini coffee date outside. Despite Snowdin's cold weather, the cracks in the rock ceiling that filtered sunlight in kept them warm. Dream snickered as Blue kissed his face.

Dream, the shorter of the two, had caramel-colored skin, along with a mop of golden-brown, curly hair to match. He had always loathed it, as it would always get in his eyes, though the boy was too careless to get it cut. His eyes were brown, although, if the sun hit them at a certain angle, they looked like golden pools of honey.

He had thrown on an old, faded yellow t-shirt, with some torn jeans and his black and white sneakers to go along with.

Blue, on the other hand, had long, silky white hair pulled back into a bun at the back of his head. His skin almost matched it in color, as he was quite pale for someone who was outside as much as he was. The taller's eyes matched his name, their a deep, navy blue.

Blue wore a cropped hoodie, some black sweatpants and black converse shoes as well. The taller boy chuckled at his mildly frustrated boyfriend, watching Dream brush his hair out of his eyes for the umpteenth.

Dream glanced up as Blue fumbled with something in his pocket, raising a brow questioningly. Blue ruffled his hair playfully, then pulled the small item out of his pocket.

It took a second to see what the thing was, the sun glinting off of it brightly as Dream squinted. It was a little blue hair clip, no bigger than a quarter, in the shape of a bunny. Dream grinned and giggled, nearly knocking his boyfriend over in a hug.

Blue laughed, glad Dream liked the gift as he moved to pull the shorter's hair back and out of his face. Dream looked dorky now, but it was easier to see now, so he wasn't complaining any.

Blue kissed his dork-ass boyfriend's nose, the pair giggling and snickering like joyful children.