General Star Sanses stuff

Long ago, there were three Trees. The tree of Life, the tree of magic, and the tree of feelings, which bore not one, but two kinds of fruit. One was a golden, beautiful type of apple. The other, however, was pitch black, and was about as reflective as a black iron skillet. Along with the tree, was a guardian. Her name? Pasha. One day, under unfortunate circumstances, a human tried to take one of the apples. Pasha would not allow this. She had to stop them by any cost, even her life. Unfortunately, this was the case. The human unexpectedly pulled out a dagger, stabbing the poor guardian in the chest. As Pasha bleed out she created two orbs. A bright golden yellow one, and a deep, midnight purple one. The two boys were the new guardians of the light and dark fruits.

“Nightmare,” The lighter called out to the darker. “Put the monster down.” A bold laugh rang out, sending the golden-clad skeleton shivers. “Or you’ll what, little brother?” The other winced. “I’ll be obliged to harm you,” he gritted his teeth. “and you are not my brother.” Nightmare sighed dramatically, “Aww... how sad. Little Dreamy denies his own blood and bone!” The smaller skeleton drew his bow, glaring daggers at the other all the while.  Nightmare looked down at Dream, noting how shaky he was. “Why so shaky, Dreamy? You scared of your own family?” Dream gritted his teeth again, resisting the urge to scream at him. “You aren’t my family. You aren’t my brother.”
Nightmare sighed, “in that case, are we just going to sit here and talk? No? Well, that’s just fine by me.” Before the other had even a second to think, Nightmare lashed out one if his goopy tentacles and sent it through Dream’s chest. The smaller coughed up a bit of blood, his vision clouding with stars for a moment. He stifled a cry of pain once the adrenaline wore off, but that didn’t stop Nightmare from chuckling. “Hopefully you’ve learned your lesson, little Brother.” And with that, the darker skeleton tore the tentacle out of the lighter’s chest. Dream fell onto the ground, vision clouding over with black spots from the blood loss. Before losing consciousness, the positive skeleton smashed down the button to call the other Star Sanses.

Ink jumped slightly when his phone buzzed, ‘Why would anyone press the button at this time of night?’ He wondered, reaching over and grabbing his phone. He looked at the text on the dimly lit screen,
Dream: AU_54_//UnderRestriction//__346_//timeline_35Pacif//

Nothing else? The artist sighed and made an inky portal to the AU, which was known as UnderRestriction, and immediately gasped in horror upon seeing the scene. “Dream!” The artist cried out to his friend, the latter covered in blood, black slime, and faint tears. Ink, gently but hastily, picked up the smaller guardian and teleported to Blueberry’s AU, UnderSwap. “Blue!” Within seconds, the scarf-clad skeleton had appeared, tired, but taken aback by the bloodied Dream and frantic Ink. Shaking out of his trance, Blue began working his magic and tending to Dream. The skeleton finished up with wrapping the last of Dream’s injuries, making both the other guardians - whether they be conscious or not- relax a little. “Mind telling me what happened?” Ink sighed, holding his head in his hands. “I-I Don’t know; I was painting and I got the message from Dream . . . “ the artist trailed off. Blue nodded in understanding, “Just give him a bit, I’m certain he’ll be okay!”

Le tem skip brought to you by a dying Narrator.

“Ughh...” Dream winced as he came back into consciousness, rubbing his skull in pain. Blue sat up, tired as all hell, but still staying awake for his hurt friend. “Dream? Are you okay?” The golden-clad skeleton nodded in response, “Yeah, he hit me hard though.” The other just nodded, getting up and sitting next to Dream. The latter laid his head on the former’s shoulder, relaxing against him a small bit. Blue blinked and yawned sleepily, fighting the urge to close his eyes. “Blue,” Dream began as he looked up at his friend, golden eyes staring into his blue ones, “you need sleep.” He sighed, giving in and laying his head on Dream’s.
“Goodnight.”

“G’night Blue.”