Hammock - Dreamberry floof

Blue rested his hand lightly on Dream's skull, rubbing soothing circles on the bone with his thumb, the smaller laying on his chest. One of Blue's legs was on the ground, rocking the hammock with his foot while his lover slept. The scarf-clad skeleton hummed a made up tune, smiling as he felt Dream relax further into him.

Blue placed his other hand on Dream's back as the latter snuggled into his shirt, soft purrs escaping him. The taller gazed out into the woods surrounding their cottage, enjoying how the late day light shone through the trees and plants and hit their lawn and garden. It made the butter cups they had planted look like they were glowing.

A warm feeling bloomed in his chest; something along the lines of and happiness, mixing to form a feeling he had only ever felt with Dream. It made heat rush to his cheeks. Made him smile and laugh. Made him stay up at night, long before they were together, and just think about Dream.

He smiled down at his lover, moving his hand away from his skull and on to his cheek. Blue gently brushed his thumb over Dream's cheek, said skeleton leaning into his hand. He let out a huff of laughter, staring warmly down at Dream.

Sooner than Blue had expected, the sun was setting and Dream seemed to deem this an appropriate time to wake up. His eyes cracked open, golden eye lights shinning sleepily. Blue smiled down at him, "Heya sleepyhead." The golden-clad skele hummed in response, smiling back without a moment's hesitation.

Dream shifted his gaze away from Blue to the scene around the two, eyes glittering with awe. The sky was a soft pink, mixing and blending with the oranges and yellows around it. The clouds drifted through the sky gracefully as the sun went partly below the horizon.

"It's pretty,"

Blue smiled,

"Yeah, it is."