Dreamberry - Floof ( mosty )

It was a normal day for the skeleton known as Blue. That is, until his best friend, Dream, who was normally very happy, came crashing into Blue's arms. Dream was shaking and sobbing uncontrollably,  hardly able to form words. "Dream?" Blue questioned, worried about his friend. "I can't do it-" the golden-clad skele sobbed, burying his face deeper into the others chest. "Shh...," Blue hushed, tracing imaginary shapes on Dream's back in Hope's of calming him down."You can't do what?" The trembling once sniffed, moving away from Blue a bit. "I-I don't like this job anymore," he whimpered, voice hardly a whisper. "It's too much." After Blu was sure Dream had stopped talking, he murmured a quiet "I know," but that was lost as Dream yawned. Before he could protest, Blue had picked the other up and teleported to the star sanses base. Then Blue, not wanting to wake the now sleeping Dream, carried him to his roo, Looking down at Dream, Blue couldn't bring himself to leave him alone. So Blue sighed and set Dream down onto the bed, crawling in as well afterwords. He wrapped one arm around the other, his face heating up slightly as Dream burried his face in Blue's baggy shirt. Said skeleton jumped as he heard faint snickering from the doorway.
"You two comfy?"
Blue Internally groaned out of annoyance.
"Yes, we are, thank you very much, Ink," he whispered. "Now shush, Dream's asleep."
Ink nodded, slipping out of the room and closing the door behind him. Sighing quietly, Blue began tracing shapes on Dream's back once more.

- time skip -

After a few hours, the small skeleton stirred from his sleep.

"Blue...?"
"Hm?"
Dream mumbled something along the lines of "morning", to which Blue chuckled at, "actually, its 2:45 PM." The other mumbled a sleepy "close enough," smiling slightly. "...hey Blue?" Said skeleton hummed a response as Dream sat up. "You're my best friend, you know?"
Blue nodded.
"So is Ink, but... I-I-" Dream sighed, "nevermind.." he said, much to the disappointment of Blue. "Come on, you can tell me!" The golden-clad skeleton sighed and mumbled, "I said nevermind." His tone wasn't too harsh, but it was still stern. Blue didn't argue after that. Instead, he smiled sweetly and kissed Dream's cheek.
"I know, I like you too."