Little Lion Man

A.N.
Anxiety: Anxiety!Dream
Vile: DisorderVerse! Ink
Grey: DisorderVerse!Swap

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Lion Man - Vile’s end.

Vile was sitting in a small flower field, admiring and painting the colorful plants.

Of course, the peace never lasts long.

He sighed. “Well, fancy to meet you here, Vile.” The skeleton whirled around.

“Anxiety?” Said skeleton chuckled,  y“The one and only!” Both his eyes were bright purple, despite the normal gold and purple combo.

Vile was genuinely scared, not knowing how to reply. “Awe, what’s the matter friend? Don’t like my new look?” Anxiety taunted, grinning like a mad man.

Vile took a step away, only to feel a burning on his back.

He turned to look and saw a bright yellow flame. ‘Curse his magic-‘

“Anxiety, we can talk about this-“ He started. Vile was met with a fireball almost hitting his face.

“Talk about this?” Anxiety echoed, burning with hatred. “After everything you did to Grey and I?!”

Vile flinched. It was true, he had done awful things to Anxiety and Grey. He had kicked Anxiety out for saying that he was trans, Grey had tried to protect him. In the end, they both hated Vile for what he did.

“I-I know what I did was wrong, but-“

“Wrong?!” Anxiety’s flames grew. “You kicked me out for wanting to be who I am, and punished Grey when he did nothing!”

Finally, Vile had enough. He took his giant paintbrush and lunged at Anxiety. The latter was too fast for him, though.

Anxiety caught him off guard and sent a wave of fire through his chest, Vile fell to the ground. He dusted quickly.

The victorious skeleton grinned statistically. That is, until his eyes flickered from purple to yellow, settling on the latter.

He gasped softly as he saw the dust piled on the ground, beginning to shake.

He stared at his hands, those awful hands that killed someone he once called a friend, in utter horror and guilt.

Somewhere behind him, the soul of Vile smiled softly.

“It was not your fault, but mine...”

Anxiety hung his hand, golden tears leaking from his empty eye sockets.

“And it was your heart on the line.”

The small skeleton sobbed, hugging himself tightly.

“I’ve really messed it up this time,”

The ghost of Vile stepped forward, wrapping his pale arms around Anxiety.

“Didn’t I, my dear?”

His spirit let go, fading as his voice echoed.

“Didn’t I, my dear..?”