insecure

i just finished making riley some lunch, and billies down there on her game.

i came up in my room, and started to play with my hair in the mirror.

i started to put it in different hairstyles, and wondered how it would look if i cut it.

i started to think of some colors, and styles to battle with my indecisiveness.

"chandin," billie called walking in "yes?"

"can i talk to you?" she sat down on our bed "um yeah" i turned to faced her.

🎶
"so i went through your phone right?" she said "mhm"

"and you see this?" she asked turning it to me. it was a picture of me in a sundress that i posted on instagram.

"yeah, thats me" i smiled "yeah this is you" she nodded

"and you see these?" she clicked on something else "the comment section?"

"yeah....annnnd your dms?" she asked
"sooo my comments, and dms that i dont answer?"

"chandin you have a bunch of men, women, girls, and boys all in here" she said baffled

"okay? well one, the boys and men dont even have a chance, but i dont answer nobody on there"

billie wasn't even paying attention to what i was saying, "all these thirsty ass people up, and down your shit everytime you post something cute- i dont understand"

"billie its not that serious" i told her "not that serious?"

"no! it is that serious" i agreed "exactly thank yo-"

"if your insecure" i crossed my arms "you- you said insecure?"

"thats what i heard myself say" i blinked "i am not insecure" she said straight out "jealous, is a better word then, yeah?" i bent down to her face "nobody's jealous"

"then what is the problem, everybody on there gets comments and dms every second and your picking me out?"

"cause your my wife!" she stood up "i know that! thats why it shouldn't matter, im here with you"

"i dont answer them!" i yelled "it doesn't matter" she sat back down

"and its only a sundress" i looked at it again "yeah its a sundress, not something thats covering yourself"

"it's always those!" she yelled again "bil i cant help how i look in something"

"you should be happy that i feel good wearing the shit i buy"

"your one of the reasons i feel good in them anyway" i added "tuh look at this mans comment" she snickered "your not even listening!"

"chandin, i dont like these pictures" she stood back up again "billie where is this coming from?!"

"what do you mean?" she asked "the last time we talked about comments was with saiyr, and now this?"

"dont even bring up saiyr again" she waved her hand "well im bringing it up again!"

"this little wave of jealousy your going through right now needs to stop. i dont know how many times i have to say this, cause i feel like i say it everyday,"

"i am MARRIED to youuuuu!" i stomped "i am not going anywhere! i expressed how much i love you, and our relationship before this, and i've been showing how much i love you and our marriage now, but you cant seem to get that shit through your thick ass skull"

"its more than that! okay? your not listening, do you know how it feels on my behalf seeing people comment on my wife's pictures"

"billie you cannot be serious right now. so you dont trust me or something?" i asked

"no, i do but-"

"then help me! help me understand so we can fix this shit" i said "no- i-..i dont want your help-"

"okay great so now your being stubborn" i turned around "i just dont want people to see the mother of my child or the wife of billie eilish as a type of hoe or something"

i turned around quick, "im sorry what?"

"what?" she looked up at me "what the fuck did you just say?"

"you said...a what?" she looked at me confused "chandin its not that serious-"

"did you just imply that im...a hoe?" i asked one more time "well i kinda meant-"

"no no no you didn't mean shit, you called me a hoe- why would you even use that word?" i said getting upset

billies pov
"i was giving a- a example" i shrugged "bil your being controlling"

"no im not!" i put the put the phone down, standing "yes you are! are you my wife or my big brother?"

"are you my wife or my parent?" she asked rhetorically "okay i cant be selfish?"

"billie this is more than you being selfish!" she yelled "were not finna speed past like you didnt just call me a hoe"

"chandin if thats how you took it my bad, but im just saying!" i yelled "what the fuck you mean how i took it, thats what you said!" she yelled

"well chandin i dont know what you want me to do!" i yelled "i want you to apologize!" she yelled "huh? apologize for what- no!"

me, and chandin continued to yell back and forth, and back, and forth,

it started to get heated by the second, and i didnt think it was gonna stop.

"billie this is the dumbest shit, you've ever complain about!" she yelled "then do something about it!"

"i will! i sure fucking will!" she yelled in my face "chandin back up- stop!"

"no cause you want me to do something- you been pushing me" she yelled

i gave up, as i turned around, throwing up my arm, "im not doing this anymore!"

it was quiet, until i turned back around to see her, hiding behind her arms "w-what are you doing?"

she slowly looked back up "chandin did you think i was finna hit you?"

"n-no" she said clearing her throat "baby i'd never put my hands on you like that"

"i didnt do anything, just forget it" she wiped her face "chandin i just seen you flinch"

"get out" she pointed "what?" i looked at her "get out!"

"get out of the house!" she yelled "your kicking me out?"

"yes get the fuck out- go to your moms or something" she pushed me to walk out, but i grabbed her arm "mama wait-"

"billie!" she screamed, yanking away from me "get. ouuuut!"

A/N
——————————————————
what was your favorite chapter from the first book?