leah

christys pov
i've lost count of the weeks its been since chandin kicked me out.

i do miss them over there, but im okay over here at edwins.

edwin let me talk it out with him and i understand that it was my fault. i dont know what was going on with me that night.

edwin let me, and aiden stay, and our relationship has been growing.

jakeem on the other hand;

he thinks were still...a thing. he doesn't even know that i know he cheated.

he's been calling me for a while now, telling me to come to him, and do some more favors but i've been calling off.

i dont want to be associated with him anymore but im kinda afraid to tell him that.

i dont know what he would do, he might come looking for me and hurt me until i do.

i haven't told edwin anything about jakeem or our old relationship; well its old for me.

i just want jakeem gone and chandin and the rest of my family back to normal.

edwin and i are in the living room while zions playing his video game.

"okay how bout this?" edwin showed me a shirt. edwins putting together a outfit to post on instagram.

the shirt read "pussy builds strong bones" i felt like he showed me this one on purpose. i just shook my head and laughed.

i sat back on my phone, and seen i had one miss call, and two texts from jakeem.

he said we were going to a party tonight, my eyebrows scrunched when he used the word we.

i texted back, 'nah i cant today' and he quickly responded with 'i wasnt asking'

edwin interrupted my thoughts that were going elsewhere from that text.

"um..w-what did you say?" i looked up "i said don't you think its bout time, that we told brandon about us?"

i immediately froze at another text i got, it read 'im coming to get you and if you refuse to go, it'll be worse then a bruised face'

"you look stuck so..no?" he sat back "well i just feel it'll be weird" i sat up.

"and not cause he's my babydaddy but because hes an asshole" i rolled my eyes "yeah i...i feel that" he chuckled "hey um.. have you talked to your sister?"

"or....not sister" he squinted "very funny" i nodded sarcastically "but no,"

"i have not and i dont think she wants to talk" i said "well why wouldn't she?" 

"cause i got her first born child taken away"

"do you know if they got her back?" he asked "no..."

"i'll just let her come to me on her time" i left it at that. c

jakeem texted again, and i got annoyed and irritated. i need to come up with something to get him away from my life.

either he needs to get arrested for selling drugs or killed.

i texted back, 'i'll be ready in 20'