police brutality

wanted to make a little influential chapter

its been four days since the kneeling on george floyds neck, and the four officers involved have not been arrested.

the peaceful protests which lead to riots by the police, are spreading. now there happening everywhere but majorly in places like texas, atlanta, new york, and over here in california.

my and billie are about to go protesting, in los angeles, with a bunch of other people.

i find it amazing that billie really wants to go outside, but i get worried about her health. billie has a weak immune system, and asthma, so with corona still being around she's at high risk.

i've expressed many times that im a little worried, but she's made it clear that she doesn't care, and wants to go.

billie has also been actively using her platform to spread information, and awareness to whats going on.

sharing links, numbers, information, and posts of cases that need attention.

right now were making signs to hold up at the protest, along with riley. she's not going, she's staying here with maggie, because hell no, but she wanted to make some.

claudia was helping her write on her boards, while me and billie were working on ours.

billie cut two big squares from a cardboard box, and wrote "stop killing black people" in all caps, and another one that read "even white people, are sick of white peoples bullshit"

i had two signs as well, one reading "all lives dont matter, until black lives do" and the other one reading "oh, i thought a bitch with a badge said sum"

"look mommies i finish" riley cheered putting the cap back on her marker. she flipped the board over, "what if that was my mom?"

"awwww" billie chuckled looking over at me "so cute" i pouted "an dis one" she flipped over the other one "donald trump is very weird"

"oh wow" i nodded "i like that one" billie gave riley a high five, and riley giggled

finneas, and claudia are coming with us, and we decided to bring shark. we also needed to bring one of billie bodyguards.

billie grabbed shark, put her mask on and went to the car

bils fit

i double checked to make sure i had everything i needed for billie, and myself, but mostly billie

i grabbed a couple of snacks, and things for shark.

i put my mask on, and grabbed everything else, and went outside "bye mommy" riley waved "make sures you bees extra careful otay?"

"yes, baby i will" i chuckled "love you"