bachelorettes

theres finna be a lot of pictures in these next couple of chapters. sorry im a very visual person 😭

christys pov
"sup christy"

are you fucking kidding me?

"uh hey edwin- wh-what you doing up its late" i looked back

"come on, i wanna show you something" edwin said anxiously "w-wait what?"

"come on" he held his hand out.

I sat there debating on if i should go back and continue fucking jakeem, or go somewhere with edwin.

edwin is really a good guy, and if he would've came to me sooner, this would be much easier than it is right now.

him and jakeem share differences, alot of them.

edwin is sweet, caring, funny, and he's very talented, but i have jakeem;

chill, rough, hard working, and not really talented in that state.

he's talented in selling weed though

"edwin i can't, i really have to get some sleep" i declined his offer "it'll be really quick, i promise"

"we all have a flight in the morning, and its already late"

"alright, ill see you tomorrow" he smiled "night" i closed the door.

i carefully closed the door, and walked back over to the bed.

just to find jakeem fast asleep. i sat there for a second and watched him snore his ass off.

i looked back, and back at him. i quickly put on some shorts, a crop top, and my slippers, and opened the door.

"edwin!" i called and he turned around from down the hallway "10 minutes?" i smiled "come on" i ran to him and he grabbed my hand.

we walked down to the lobby of the hotel, and stopped at the indoor pool.

he got right in with his shorts, and wife beater on. i could care less, so I got in right after him.

it was quiet for a while, as we were admiring the view of the rest of the city.

he broke the silence "your so beautiful"

"i know this whole situation is weird, with brooklyn being my ex, and your sisters friend but i really do like you" he looked at me.

"i like you too but-" i stopped "but?"

i didn't just wanna come out and say hey i like you, and i'm playing with your heart, while getting fucked by this fine ass drug dealer.

"its just...a lot of people...cross my..mind that arent...you" i explained slowly.

what in the fuck was that?

"then how do i get the chance to cross your mind?" he grabbed my hand, and brought me onto his lap

"and then i can figure out how to get you in my bed" he licked his lips looking at mine

i wasn't speaking at all, i was trying to take in everything that was happening.

edwin makes me feel different, in the best way.

better than i felt with brandon, and jakeem. he treated me like i was the only female on earth.

"can you say something, i'm stuck here baby" he chuckled a little.

I scanned all over him, and placed my lips on his.