destination

i'm currently trying to keep riley awake while putting on her clothes for our flight.

it takes almost twelve hours to get to paris from here so we're leaving now.

its nine AM and our plane leaves at ten thirty. we have too many people to try and hurry and get to the airport on time.

i called zoe and her and major are with claudia and finneas and they're gonna meet us at the airport.

i checked in with the rest of the courts; leah and denzel are ready, mercedes, tee and brooklyn are ready.

billie called zaya and him, renzell, dandre and zion are ready as well.

billie and zion got closer ever since she's been on that playstation 24/7 with her friends.

she also needed one more person in her court so she confidently chose him.

i told billie- no demanded her to pack last night cause god knows that flight would've been half way there by the time she finished.

we're only gonna be there for 3 to 4 days so she doesn't need that many outfits and shoes but did you really think billie was only gonna bring 3 to 4 outfits?

me on the other hand have more to do other than pack my bags.

what i threw on

i gave riley a bath and washed her hair; which was a rollercoaster through hell then heaven for point two seconds then parking back in hell

i put on her outfit, made her some breakfast and sat her in the theater with some random cartoons on.

rileys outfit

she eventually fell asleep in the chair but as long as she wasn't in my way, i was fine

christy woke up late because she was on the phone with jakeem all night.

now she has an attitude with me cause im rushing her "sis are you sure you have nothing you want me to do?" jah asked me for the millionth time.

he has been following me around all morning trying to help.