'Maybe I should give it a try.. No! What if the media finds out? Wait. I mean. There's nothing really going on between me and V. We're just friends right? But.. It might spread some fake news and might ruin his image.. UGH!' I thought to myself before banging my head on the table. This is really pissing me off.

I sighed. I was about to bang my head again when someone entered my room.

"Mang mangie?(Hooman?)"

"Oh.. Hey Mang.." I said faintly, facing him. I bet that he felt I'm stressed cause he just stood there at my doorway and stares at me. "What's up? Is there a problem?"

He walked towards me and looked up at me. He then tries to reach for my face so I picked him up and sits him on my desk facing me. But before I could speak again, he places his hand on my forehead.

"Mangie mang mang?(Hooman sick?)" he asked, his face full of concern.

I chuckled at him. I removed his hand from my forehead and held it tight before smiling at him.

"Haha.. No.. Hooman's alright Mangie.. its just.. something is stressing me out.." I sighed.

"Mangie mangie?(Hooman teww Mangie?)" I smiled at him and caressed his hand.

"Well.. Hooman is really stressed and confused right now.." I started. Mang tilted his head and moved his tail, ready to listen. "Mmm.. V-ssi.. asked me out.. and I don't know what to do.. *sigh* its really stressing me.." I looked at Mang. His expression is.. well.. shocked. "What do I do Mang?"

"Mangie mangie???(Hooman wike Tooman???)"

"Tooman? Who is--* ooooooh.. but no.. I don't.. I mean.. not that I don't like him.. I mean.. we're just.. friends.." did I just stammered in front of Mang???

"Ooooooh.. Mang mang mang?(Ooooooh.. then Hooman wike Hopeman?)" he asked giggling. Wait who??? Hopeman? Hope.. oh..

"Wh-what?? What made you ask that?" I asked him shocked. Where is he getting this?

"Mang mangie mang mang!(Hopeman wikes Hooman!)" he cheered.

0///0

Wh-whaaaaat?????

"Y-yah.. don't say that Mang.. if your companion finds out about this.. it'll be embarrasing for the both of us.." I said scratching my nape. God, why is it hot in here???

"Mangie mangie mangie!("Mangie says twue!)" Mang said moving his arms rapidly. I just chuckled at him.

"Alright alright mister. I don't think that's true.. but I'll believe you, for now. So you can stop there." I chuckled. ''Now. Speaking of your companions.. I have somethng to talk about to you guys." I said picking up Mang from his seat and putting him over my shoulder as he holds my head to secure his position. "But first, lets make dinner. I bet you guys are hungry now."

"Mhmm!" Mang squeaked while nodding. I laughed at him and heads downtair to the others to start preparing for dinner.

(Time skip)

We all finished our dinner, I just finished feeding my pets, and I'm done washing the dishes, all with the help of Van. I'm on my way to the living room and saw the little ones playing with my pets.

'They are so cute..' I thought to myself. I took my phone from my pocket and snapped a few photos before keeping it again and heads to them.

"Boys?" I said calling their attention as I picked up Joaquin from the sofa and puts her on my lap as I take a seat on the floor caressing his fur. I can hear her purring and it makes me relax. "Come and seat in front of me.. I have something to say to you guys.." I calmly said.

They looked at eacher before scurrying to take their seat in front of me with Chimmy never missed to be clumsy, tripping over Archie and then rolling over and then striked a pose like nothing happened.

"Rjay jay?(Chimmy otay?)" Rj asked his friend with full concern.

"Mmm! Mmm!" Chimmy nodded.

I laughed a little at the puppy. He's so adorable!

"Tatatata?(Something wwong Hooman?)"

"Oh honey.. no.. there is nothing wrong.." I said reaching out to Tata's hand. "Its just.. Its about.. your companions.." they looked at each other. "Look.. don't think this in a wrong way.. but.. don't you think.. its time for you guys to be with them?" there was a long silence.

Chimmy chim chimmy..?(Hooman not want Chimmy anymowe..?)" Chimmy asked, about to cry. Then suddenly, all of them burst into tears. Oh no.. I made them cry....

"No sweetie.. that's not what I meant.. come here.. all of you.." I said, putting my cat down on the floor. They scooted near me and I hugged them, calming them down. "Shhh.. Don't cry.. I don't want you guys to leave me also.. and I'm not pushing you away.. I would never do that. But.." I said making them face me."Don't you think its just right that you're with them? Remember what you told Hooman? You said you'll need each other right? You have to be by their side.." I said calmly. They slowly calmed down and wiped a few tears. "That's it.. that's my boys.." I said smiling to them as I wipe their tears as well. "Look. Tell you what.. If you fullfill your duties, I promise to always come by and I'll bring your favorite food. Sounds good?" I asked smiling weakly at them.

"Shooky shooky?(Hooman pwomise?)" Shooky asked stepping in and jumped on my lap. I picked up the small cookie with both of my hands and kissed his small figure.

"I promise."

"Cooky cooky, cooky cook!(Hooman no wowwy, Cooky wiww hewp Kooman!)" Cooky said proudly while flxing his drawn abs. "Cooky cooky!(Cooky stwong!)" I laughed at his actions. When did he drew that??? After that, everyone agreed and started to play again.

Whoo.. now that everyone's on the same side with me.. that leaves me with their companions.. BTS.

Hmm.. If I tell them about the custody of the little ones.. How will they react? Will it be okay for them? Is it safe for the little guys to be with them at this point where BTS just made their comeback? What if they need to go outside the country? Will they be a bothersome? If I were to turn them over.. will I be able to see them again? I hope so.. Will they be okay with BTS? I mean.. I trust them that they will take care of the little ones.. besides, they're the destined companions.. so I don't have to worry..

Should I ask them? Should I meet them? If yes.. then how, when and to whom will I speak?

I tried my hardest to think. Then a lightbulb appeared. I grabbed my phone and heads to the kitchen without the little ones and the pets noticing, except for Hiro. Once I got in the kitchen, I dialed a number and placed the phone on my ear to hear it ringing. Surprisingly, he picked up after 2 rings. Impressive. He must've been waiting the whole day..

"Ah. V-ssi.."

~~~

A/n:

This chapter makes my heart ache 🥺

P.s:

If you guys can't remeber my pets' name, you're free to go back to chapter 1 ;)

mmmkay byeee~ 💜