"I get what you are telling me, and now I'm scared. But.. what is a.. y/n? Wha.. what word is that?"

"N-nevermind. You'll probably won't get it." she said before turning away from me.

I sighed. Gosh. I really don't know what to do at this point.. Kim Taehyung.. a worldwide superstar.. just asked me.. to go out with him.. I really thought he will talk about the custody of the little ones.. Whoo..should I say yes? Or no? Maybe? UGH! Well, I did told V that I'm going to think about it on my way home.

'*Sighs* What should I do..'

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V:

'God I hope she say yes..'

This thought has been on my mind until I went back up to our penthouse. Should I say this to the members? Hmm.. maybe no.. they'll kill me for sure. I opened the door to our penthouse and there in the living room sat my 5 hyungs and 1 dongsaeng all arms crossed.

"What took you so lon--*"

"I asked her out."

"WHAT?"

"What?"

"Yah. Don't play dumb on me Kim Taehyung. Spill it." Jin-hyung said glaring at me. I groaned.

"Arrrgh. I asked her out" I said but they can't hear me.

"You what??"

"I asked her out.."

"LOUDER"

"I ASKED HER OUT. There. Happy??" I said.

"I knew it." I looked over Yoongi-hyung who shooked his head side to side.

"Yah.. You've been advancing too much Taehyungie." Hobi-hyung said.

"What?? I'm not allowed to ask her out because of you guys?" Hobi-hyung approached me and put his arm around my back.

"We. Did not say that. You can take her out, yes. But while you're away, we agreed to one thing." I looked at him then on the others.

"We agreed to not admit that we like Sae-jun until she pick the ONE she likes." Joon-hyung said.

Hmm.. that seems fair.

"And we also agreed to seek for help from BT21 whenever we needed to." Joon-hyung added.

"That's two things." I said.

"TAEHYUNG!" they all yelled at me.

"Alright, alright! Jeez!"

"Now get ready. We have practice in an hour." Namjoon-hyung said going back upstairs to his room.

Everyone agreed and then went off to their own room. So in the end, I agreed to their terms even though they decided it without me.

Jackasses.

(Time skip)

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

Lunch has passed.. I'm still looking at V's contact. Should I really say yes?

I stared at my phone more and bit my lip.