Chapter 59- I Miss Her

Start from the beginning

Sabine gave you a hurt look and ran off, you called out after her, but she was already gone.

Cursing, you finished the journey back to your room and sat on your bed, flinging the holocron across the room. You looked down at your armor and you felt yourself enter a memory from your teenage days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were standing in your old quarters in the Jedi Temple staring at the same Mandalorian armor you still wore to this day.

You looked to your side and saw Ahsoka smile at you and your life felt complete. You smiled back and look one last stare at the armor.
"I'm not Death Watch," You said. "But I'm no longer ashamed of my past."
You picked up the armor off of your bed and sat down with Ahsoka next to you.

She hugged you and soon you were both kissing on your bed. The vision faded and you yelled as you wished that you could go back and relive that memory forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes shot open and you found yourself back in the room on Krownest. Your armor felt like a burden as you stared at it. All of the bottled up feelings were pouring out as you jumped up and began to rip off your armor. Every piece made a thunk sound as it hit the floor.

Soon all the armor was on the floor, but that wasn't enough. You kicked a piece away and as it clattered across the floor, you kicked another one. You yelled as the armor you had worn for almost your whole life was now getting kicked around like back when you hated your father.

You kicked another piece, and as you did, you yelled curses to the man that ruined your life.
"I hate you Maul!" You growled sending your armor clattering away.

You didn't stop until the armor was forming a wide circle around you. Taking deep breaths, you looked up and saw your reflection in a window. What stared at you back surprised you.

Looking into your face was weird because it wasn't actually you. It was the younger version of yourself. You were staring at the eight year old (y/n).

Voices swam through your head as you stared at yourself.
"You're better than this (y/n)," a voice said, only it was your voice. "Don't give in to the anger, deal with your problems the way a Mandalorian Jedi would."
The voice went away and your reflection changed back into your normal self.

You put your head in your hands and sat down on your bed. A shock rippled through you, causing you to jolt up, before everything went black as you collapsed to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked around at the barren desert planet in front of you and it clicked in your mind. Your vision had brought you back to Tatooine, which meant one thing, Obi-Wan was in trouble.

The sound of footsteps made you turn around as another figure approached. You let out a gasp of surprise as the red and black Zabrak came into view. Maul was on Tatooine, he found Obi-Wan.

"They told me he was here," Maul said to himself. "Kenobi."
You watched as Maul collapsed to his knees in exhaustion and frustration before he yelled into the sky.
"KENOBI!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You shot up and almost head butted Sabine, who leapt away as you sat up, gasping for air.
"(Y/n), are you okay?" She asked watching you.
"No," you said. "Maul's gonna attack him."
"Who?" Sabine asked confused.

"Maul is going after my Master," you said.
"Obi-Wan Kenobi?" Sabine asked shocked. "He's alive?"
"Yeah," you said. "Now I have to stop Maul."
"But there are millions of planets, you'll never find him in time," Sabine said.
"Actually, I know exactly where he is," you said getting up and grabbing Ahsoka's holocron off of the ground and scooping up all your armor.

Sabine thought for a moment as you put all your armor back on.
"Wait, Kenobi is the one who made you a Jedi Knight!" She realized.
"Yeah, and now I have to help him," you said finishing with your armor.
"I'll cover for you," Sabine offered before eyeing you carefully grab the holocron off of your bed. "That was Ahsoka's, wasn't it?"

You looked at her and back at the small cube.
"Yeah, it was," you said.
"My mother told me about this morning on the balcony," she told you. "I'm sorry for bothering you earlier."
"It's fine," you muttered. "Just because my girlfriend was murdered by one of my good friends doesn't give me the right to act like a jackass."

Sabine placed a hand on your shoulder.
"Don't think about it like that," she said. "By the way, how are gonna get to wherever you're going?"
"I'm gonna 'borrow' Fenn Rau's ship," you smirked.
"He's not gonna like that," Sabine said.
"He'll deal with it," you said. "Let's go."

You and Sabine snuck through the stronghold until you reached the spot where Fenn Rau kept his prized fighter. He was gonna kill you when he found out you took it, but your Master's life was on the line, Rau would have to move on.

You climbed in and placed your helmet at your feet and turned on the fighter. It roared to life and all the controls began to blink, waiting for you to begin your journey. You waved at Sabine and went to close the hatch when Sabine stopped you.

"Wait!" She called and reached for something on her belt.
"What?" You asked.
"Here, go get your revenge on Maul," she said handing you the Darksaber.
"Revenge is not the Jedi way," you smirked grabbing the blade.
"Then luckily you're also Mandalorian," Sabine smirked back and stepped away as the ship began to rise off the ground.

You flew away from Krownest until you were out of the atmosphere and drifting through space. Then you began to program the navicomputer with the coordinates for Tatooine.

Once you were done, you pulled the lever and your ship launched into hyperspace as you wondered, what would happen once you got to the planet that kept Anakin Skywalker's child safe.