"Are you kidding me?", You furrowed your eyebrows. "No", he replied, switching off auto pilot as he pressed manual control button on the panel.
"We're almost there", he pointed infront of him as you were nearing the ship.

You didn't bother to look at the ship, but only the aligned stars . You looked at them as they reflected in your eyes. You could sense Kylo's eyes on you.

"It's an alignment of stars", you rested your back on the seat. He furrowed his brows. "There are lots of alignments but this,....... This is very rare", you pointed at a specific star, "There", at your words Kylo looked directly at the star, you were pointing at. "It's called Icarus, a distant star. No hyperdrive, no matter how powerful can get to Icarus", Kylo listened to your words intently. "And that", you moved your index finger to another star, "is the Proxima Centauri. These two are like ancient Egypt mythology, when the God of land, 'Geb', fell in love with the Goddess of the nights sky, 'Nut'. She birthed the SUN at every dawn. But the God of sun, 'Ra', feared that Nut's children would overthrow him and claim his throne, so he decreed, "Nut shall not give birth; any day of the year". Long story short, she did. A furious Ra then seperated Nut from her husband Geb for eternity. He tore them apart, condemning to only meet under the moonlight", Kylo looked back at you in fascination.

"Forbidden lovers", you turned your head towards Kylo, who still didn't move a muscle as he explored the amazement in your eyes. His golden eyes, sat on your dark ones, small specs of black spread across his eyes. You were mesmerized by it's beauty. It pulled you to him, growing more and more intoxicated by those heavenly hues. His lips drew closer, though his eyes made it hard to look elsewhere. He slowly brought his pink lips to even closer; lightly grazing yours. You indulged the inevitable kiss with soft ones; teasing the desire, he so longs for.

The transmitter beeped, interrupting the kiss, like lovers in their honeymoon. He groaned as you planted one last kiss. When he was around you, it was easy to read his mind, even though it was never on purpose, you could catch a glimpse of it. This time, he kept the window to his thougts open; allowing you to slip in from the storm that was the outside world to find comfort. He longed for you but so did Vicrul. So much burden for such a tiny head, how could one do it all, you asked yourself.

The ship descended like feather landing on a stone like surface. You knew, Hux would be a dull pain in the ass. I mean the c'mon the man is anything but sharp.

Kylo didn't wait as he walked passed the knights, unphased by the moment you just had. It's as if he wears a mask over his mask. He takes it off for a moment, and back up, it goes, again.
The cold, sterile visor, never scared you, what scared you was the horrors those eyes has seen and been part of the very body that's inflicts the horrors. Those eyes were foreign to care, but screamed for it, Everytime you looked into it. It doesn't recognize how broken it is, because they have been broken since they were born. It's all it has known. Pain, pain, pain. It blurred the lines between morals and outright evil. You couldn't save them but you could mend them.

All these thoughts carried you out of the ship. You shake your head as Vicrul's body came into view. All thoughts of Kylo, diminished.
"Somebody get me a fucking medic!", you screamed at the top of your lungs like a wounded animal, that caught a bullet by surprise. Everyone scattered, even the engineers cleared the way. But no medic, nor stretcher in sight. Your eyes turned red, at the anger, that fed that starving demon in you.

You force pushed, dozens of men to the wall. "When I say, get me a medic, you fucking get me ONE!!!, NOW!!", the screams were inhumane, you sounded like possessed being. You didn't care, you needed to save the man, you cared for. A man, you would set the world on fire for.

"Pandora", a weak voice broke out from the echoes of your animalistic screams. You jerked your head sharply as you gritted your teeth. Your expressions softened as Vicrul extended his hand, as far as he could for you. You rushed over to him. Grabbing his large hands into yours as quick as one could. "Stay", he muttered. "Mhnm", tears cascading down your red face.

"Your eyes", the vocabulator stated. You gave Kylo a death stare. He knew, not to piss off the most scariest woman alive.

Hours and hours went by, as the doctor's continued their work. You stood up, sat down, paced around the room. Rubbed your face, so much so that you could, metaphorically  see flesh of your own. Hux, with his normal posture entered the waiting area, where you and the boys tirelessly remained. You rested your heavy head on Kuruk's shoulder. The smell of blood, not bothering you one bit. "Kuruk, how are you here?", Hux furrowed his fiery brows.

"What the hell do you mean?!. My brother is in there, fighting for his life and to think you had some brain cells", Kuruk shot up from his seat.

"Watch your ways, boy. I'm still your superior", Hux smirked.
"I serve the Ren's code, above all", Kuruk stalked Hux. "As far as I'm concerned you are..what's the word?..... Ah yess. Disposable", Hux swallowed thickly at Kuruk's word.
"I meant", Hux cleared his throat. "Why did you take the prisoner to Nar Shaddaa?", He raised a brow.

"What ever do you mean?", Kuruk was set aback by Hux's words.
"You heard me, where is Kronix and why did you take him?", Hux raised his voice.

"What?!", You looked up at Kuruk.
"Pan, believe me. I didn't", Kuruk's puppy eyes were that of truth. Kuruk returned to Hux, arguing for pointless reasons.
"Kuruk!", You ordered; the men shut themselves at your tone. "A word?", You shot him with stare that could possibly make any man piss himself.
He nodded, following after you. You shoved him to an empty hallway. Your brave face wore off. "Remember, what I told you in the ship?", Your eyes remained widened. Kuruk pursed his lips as his eyebrows drew closer. He looked as if he has a case of amnesia.

"Pandora, we never shared a word in the ship", he looked at you in absolute bewilderment.
"What.... that's not possible, you were comforting me. I told you, how handsome, you were. Don't you remember?!", You looked at him like madman. Kuruk took your words silently.

You both stood in that same silence, knowing what had just happened.

"Shapeshifter", you both uttered.

Kronix had many powers, things you could not begin to fathom. But shapeshifting is near to impossible if you're not a changeling. You told him everything, a man you barely knew.

All hell would break loose from here on out.

"What now?", Kuruk sighed. You look back at him in horror.

"I don't know".