11.stop yelling

Diamond pov

Jeongguk help me put my bags in the car.

"Later guys!"i waved bye to the members.then i hop in the car with Jeongguk.

"You had a good time?"asked Jeongguk.

"Yeah.too bad my flight so early.i wanted to see more of the city."

"Next time."he said.

"I thought you was going to visit me next time."

"I am but the next time you come to seoul.i will show you more of the city."he said.i nodded.he held my hand.

"I gonna miss holding you whatever I want."he said.

"I gonna miss cuddling with you."

"Can we please take a photo together?"he asked.

"No,i am ugly."

"Don't say that!you are perfect!you are gorgeous!"he said.i smiled.

"Fine.one selfie only."he nodded.he took a selfie on his phone.he smiled at the photo.

"I like it."he said.he laid his head on my shoulder.i played in his hair as he drew shapes with his fingers on my thigh.after few minutes we arrived at the airport.i hugged Jeongguk.he held my face in his hands.

"May I?"he asked.i knew he was asking to kiss me but I want to mess with him.

"May you what?"

"May I kiss you?"he asked.i kissed him.he didn't kiss back.he moved his head back.he pouted.

"No fair.i wanted to kiss you first!i want a do over."he said.i chuckled.

"Fine.may you what?"

"May I kiss you?"he asked.

"No."i said playfully.he let go of my face as folded his arms.

"Yes bunny.you can kiss me."he smiled.he lean in to my lips but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek.he pouted.

"Lovely."he whined.

"Later bunny."i quickly got out the car.i was almost the entrance when Jeongguk grabbed my wrist.he pulled me to him.he kissed me.i kissed back.he pulled back.

"Later lovely."he said with a smile.then he walked away.i was frozen in my spot.that kiss feel so surreal.i snapped out of it and walked in the airport.

~skip

Katie picked me up from the airport.i was so happy to see her.

"Dee have you check Twitter?!?"asked katie.

"Kat,i am tired please just drop me home."katie nodded.she dropped me at my home.she hugged me.

"Azul was on your bed before I left."she said.

"Thanks for taking care of him."

"No problem and I highly recommend you check your Twitter."she said

"Why?"

"There an article about you and your soulmate.there a cute of you two."she said.she show me her phone.she had the article pulled up.i read the article.it was about me and Jeongguk being soulmates with a statement for his company.at the bottom on the article was the selfie we took.i immediately called Jeongguk.

Jungkook pov

I was playing music on my phone on the speaker as we practiced.i paused the music when jimin wanted to do it with the counts.Then my phone rang.i answered it.

D:JEON FUCKING JEONGGUK I KNOW DAMN MOTHER FUCKING-

I quickly disconnect for the speaker as everyone stared at me in shock.I walked out of the studio.

Jk:wait!what are you talking about?
D:you sent a selfie of us to an article!without my permission!
Jk:what's wrong with photo?you looked beautiful.
D:i didn't want my face all around the world.
Jk:too late.we were on the local news because I kissed you in public.
D:Jeongguk!
Jk:don't yell at me.
D:who said I wanted our relationship to be out in public like that?
Jk:all secrets come to light.
D:Jeongguk.
Jk:what?
D:you disregard my opinion and made decisions without me!
Jk:stop rasing your voice.
D:i can't!i am pissed off that my soulmate didn't include in decisions about our relationship!!SO NO!
Jk:STOP YELLING AT ME!
D:YOU SHOULD HAD THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU PISSED ME OFF!

Then she hanged up.i clenched my phone In my hand.i tried to calm down.i went back in the studio.

"Jk,everything okay?"asked jimin.

"Yeah."i lied.we went back to practicing.