9.south korea

Diamond pov

Katie hugged me.

"Azul need to feed 5 times a day okay!"she nodded.

"Make sure you pet him every hour."

"I know how to pet sit.now go see your man."said Katie.i hugged her again.

"Bye."said Katie.i punched her arm.she hissed in pain.

"Never say bye.always say see you later."katie smiled.

"See you later."she said.

"Later."then i walked in the airport.i checked in and went through the checkpoints.i sat in the waiting area until it was time to board the plane.i texted Jeongguk.

i texted Jeongguk

I went to the dunking donuts in the airport

I went to the dunking donuts in the airport.i ordered some donuts and juice.eating did calm my nerves down.Then it was time to board the plane.i wait to boarding gate.my nerves got bad again.this is all be worth it when I see my bunny.

Jungkook pov

"What you mean I can't go?"i asked to manager.he sighed.

"If people see you then they will want to meet you then they will crowd you.and that's not good."he said

"Can I at least go with you to go pick her up?"

"You can't get out of the car if you go."he said.i bit my lower lip.i know I will want to run to her and hug her when I see her.i can't promise that sit and wait for to come to me.

"What if I wear-

"No.you can wait in the car or wait at your dorm.your choice."he said.i waited 12 hrs at my dorm for her flight to be over.i can't wait at my dorm.

"I will wait in the car."

"We will leave in 30 mins."he said.i nodded.i texted diamond.

i texted diamond

I smiled with excitement

I smiled with excitement.i left his office.i went to dance studio.the members was practicing with them but I am supposed to be picking diamond up from the airport.

"Where is she at?"asked jin

"We supposed to be picking her up in 30 mins."

"We can't wait to meet her."said taehyung

"Me either."i clapped my hands in excitement.

~skip

I waited in the car.i was trying hold on my excitement.i looked out the window.i was waiting for diamond and my manager exit the airport.after 30 mins I got worried.i called her.

Jk:hello?
D:bunny,i am lost.i don't where exit is.
Jk:tell me what's around you?
D:people
Jk:i mean like store or cafes
D:the restrooms and Starbucks.
Jk:is there a gift shop next to Starbucks
D:yeah
Jk:walk in that direction until you see a subway shop.
D:okay.
D:where I go now?
Jk:turn to you right.you should see a crowd holding sign.then go find your name.i wrote in English.
D:you can write in English?thats cool!
Jk:did you find your name?
D:yeah.i will see when we get to you.
Jk:okay.

Then she hanged up.i chuckled.that a first i never heard of someone getting lost in the airport before.after few minutes I saw diamond and me manager walking out the airport.Diamond was wearing a baggy long sleeve and skinny jeans with white tennis shoes.they arrived at the car.she opened the door.she smiled when she saw me.she climbed in.i immediately hugged her.she hugged me back.

"You so more beautiful in person."

"So are you."she said.we stopped hugging.I noticed her eyes was sleepy.

"You didn't sleep on flight here?"

"My nerves was too bad for that."she said.

"For now I am flying to you."she smiled.i smiled back.

"I need you two buckle up."said the driver.we looked away from each other.we fasten our seatbelts.

"I want you to meet some band members first then we go to the dorm and let you rest."she nodded.the driver rode us to company building.we went to the dance studio.i was about to open the door when diamond held my hand.i open the door.it seems like they on water break.

"Hyung meet diamond."i said.then my member walked to us and greeted her.

"Hi."she said.

"This taehyung,hoseok,namjoon-"

"Wait ain't the name was part of username on twitter."she said.namjoon rasied an eyebrow at me.

"Yoongi,jimin and seokjin."i said.

"Nice to meeting you."She said.

"We have to go back to practice but nice meeting you."said hoseok.she nodded.we left the building and we went to my car.

"Cool who car is this?"She asked.

"Mine.hop in."she nodded.we got in car.

"This nice."she said referring to the car.I smiled.i drove to the dorm.we walked in.

"Wait,take your shoes off."she nodded.we took our shoes off.i gave her house slipper to wear.

"I will give your tour of it after you rest."

"Bunny,i am not even that tired."she said.Her face was telling me that she was sleepy.

"Come on."i grabbed her hand.we went to my room.

"This is my room."she sat on my bed.

"Nice."she said as she look around the room.

"You know how to box?"she asked while pointing to the boxing gloves on shelf in my closet.

"Yeah."i closed the closet door.She got under the blankets.

"You going to nap with me?"she asked.i am not tired.

"Sure."i climbed in bed with her.i wanted hold in my arms but I didn't want pressure her to say yes to make me happy if she uncomfortable.

"I thought you say you like cuddling."she said.

"I do.only if you want to though."she smiled.she grabbed my hand and place it around her waist.

"If you move your hand any lower than this.i will literally kick you off this bed."

"I won't."i pulled her closer.she nuzzle into my chest.i softly play in her hair.After few minutes I heard her snoring.her snoring was annoying but I was glad she was getting sleep.