8.ideas

Jungkook pov

I was talking to my manager about my soulmate.

"You are different from the other members.the members had each other as soulmates.so they didn't have to go though the i-miss-my-soulmate stage but you probably will after you two met in person.so I will try to schedule you in to meet each other.hopefully we can sort whatever out when she comes here.when is she coming?"

"She told me next weekend."

"Jungkook,please be mentally prepared for some people not to like the fact you have soulmate.so try not act on the hateful comments."he said.

"I will try."

"Good.then we are done for today.see you later."he said.

"Later."i left his office.i checked my phone.diamond texted me.

diamond texted me

Then I bumped into someone

"Sorry!"i said immediately.

"Jk,you need to stop texting while walking."said namjoon.

"I got it."namjoon was about to walk away.

"Hyung wait,are you busy?"

"I have time to talk.come to my studio."he said.we went to his studio.we sat on the sofa.

"What you waited to talk about?"He asked.

"I need ideas on what do with my soulmate when she get here."

"What do she like to do?"

"She like to eat,cuddling with her cat and playing her violin!"

"Take her to the cat cafe.but go like early morning is won't be busy."he said.i nodded.

"Thanks for the advice."

"It's was more of a suggestion but you welcome."he said.i left his studio.i went to vocal studio.i saw taehyung and jimin practicing.

"Are you busy?"

"No."said jimin
"Yes."said taehyung.jimin smacked him upside his head.taehyung hissed in pain.

"But we have time to talk."said taehyung.

"I won't be long.i just wanted suggestions on where or what I do with my soulmate when she visits."

"You can't go to tourist places."said jimin

"Maybe the movies?"said taehyung.

"Or take her shopping.girls like shopping right?"said jimin

"Jimin,she barely wanted me to paid for her flight ticket here.i doubt she will let me spend money on her shopping."

"Take her to one of beautiful parks."said jimin.

"Or to the aquarium!"said taehyung

"Well thanks for the suggestions."

"You welcome."said jimin.taehyung nodded.then i left.i walked to the dance studio.hoseok was practicing.

"Can I join?"hoseok nodded.