🙄 ~Common Sense~ 🙄

^^ 👌🏾

Wrote this in like August and it's kinda awkward cause like driver's license just came out lol

Anywayyyyyyy....
——

"Do you ever meet someone and just know in your bones that they're gonna have a huge impact on your life?" you asked Quinton, reaching up to play with his hair. You had your head on his chest and you were both watching videos on his computer.

"What do you mean?" he looked down at you.

"I dunno, I mean... I dunno," you blushed and looked down, emabarassed.

"Hey, no, explain it to me," he sat up, leaning against the board of his bed. You sat up too.

"I just mean that everyone person you meet has an impact on your life right? Big or small?" you asked.

"Yeah, of course," he nodded.

"So, do you ever just meet someone and know... like when I met Lauren, I knew that her and I were gonna be close. We just had this chemestry, you know? We are now in seperable, she's my best friend," I explained.

"I mean, I'm not sure. But I do know that the moment I met you it was common sense," he shrugged, taking my hand and lightly tracing circles on it.

"Oh yeah?" you smiled up at him.

"Yeah, I mean you just had this confidence and sexiness about you. You were just the most amazing girl I had ever met and I didn't even know you that well," he said. "Y/n, I didn't expect to fall for you as hard as I did, but when I did... it was common sense."

"Common sense," you repeated. "I like the sound of that, Griggs. You know what else is common sense?"

"What?"

"This," you grinned and crawled ontop of him, bending down to press and kiss to his lips. One of his hands went to your lower back and the other cupped your face, bringing you closer.

"You are amazing," he said breathlessly. You leaned your forehead against his and smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too."