💇 ~Dying His Hair~ 💇

"Babe, I think I'm gonna go back to black," Quinton said, his voice deep. He was scrolling through his photos while you were watching YouTube on the TV. He was leaning on your stomach looking up at his phone while you were reclining on his bed.

"You've been saying that for the past two months," you responded, eyes glued to Ava Gutowski's new video.

"I know but I'm serious," he sat up. "Let's run to the store and get some box die."

"Right now?" You looked at him.

"Yeah, quarantine is literally making me losing my mind," he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I know, I've been here throughout your emotional rollercoaster," you giggled. "Okay let's go."

You sat up and faced him.

"Thanks bebe," he smiled down at you, placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"Mmmm," you just smiled.

"C'mon, lets go," Quinton said and you both stood up. He laced his fingers through yours and you both headed out.

"Wait, lets film," you stop and go back into the room, grabbing your camera. "If that's okay."

"Anything for you," his smiled down at you.

"Thank you," you grinned, kissing his cheek. "Lessgo!"

Putting on your masks, you headed to the store to buy box die for Quinton. In the car, you pulled down your mask to talk to the camera.

"Hey guys, so today Quinton wants to die his hair back to black, so we are heading to the store to buy so good ole' box die," you said. "Say hi," you turned the camera to Quinton, who was driving, but the light was red.

He turned to the camera and waved, "hey."

You talked to the camera for a few more mintues before pulling up to the store.

"Alright guys, we're gonna be right back with the box die," you smiled and turned the camera off. When you glanced over at Quinton, he was just looking at you.

"What?" you giggled.

"You're just really cute," he shrugged. You  went into the store and bought the die, then headed back home. Once you got home, you set up the camera on the ring light while Quinton prepped his hair. He sat down in a chair facing the light and camera, and you stood behind him with the die.

Reading the instructions out loud, you sectioned his hair, brushed the die on, and put on foil all while talking to the camera. During times when you couldn't talk because you were focused, Quinton kept the camera entertained by doing funny accents, talking about living with Sway, and answering questions from the Live he was doing from his phone.

"Okay! Done!" you sighed, rubbing your eyes with your wrists. "Wow that was stressful."

"C'mere, babe," Quinton pulled you down so you were sitting on one of his thighs and kissed you on the cheek. "Thank you."

"Youuuuuuuuuuuu'ure welcome," you gave him a cheesy smile. The both of you answered more questions until it was time for Quinton to wash his hair.

"Okay guys, I'm gonna go wash this out, and you can go to my TikTok to see the final product because I'll probably post a video there," Quinton said to the camera then you shut it off. While he showered, you started editing the video because you knew it was going to take a while. Finally Quinton opened the bathroom door, wearing a pair of basketball shorts, saying, "hey, do you wanna blow dry my hair for me?"

"What? No! I just spent like an hour and a half doing your hair," you rolled your eyes, a smile on your face.

"Ugh, fine," he laughed, turning on MY blow dryer. After another thirty mintues, his hair was dry, and Quinton put on a black button up shirt, only buttoning the middle button, and black skinny jeans. "I'm gonna debut the look with a TikTok.

"Okie," you looked from your phone. "Don't get me in it. I look ratchet."

"Nah you don't," he bent down and kissed your forehead.

"Mmm," was your response. Quinton filmed his TikTok and tagged you in it.

-

@y/t/nlemme adore u bebe 🥺👉👈

@y/t/n
lemme adore u bebe 🥺👉👈

Comments

y/t/n okie ig so
|
qgriggs woooooowwee okay, no cuddles then
|
y/t/n okayyyyyyyyyy my badddd, I love you
|
qgriggs mmm i wove u too

joshrichards aii buddy , I see u w/ da black hair

jadenhossler finally! Ppl can tell us apart now 😂

-

"Bebe, please love me!" you pouted, Quinton was still (jokingly) upset about what I had commented on the TikTok.

"Okay, fine..." he sighed, coming over to the bed where you were sitting.

"I wove you," you held your arms up and wrapped them around his neck to bring him closer to you.

"I love you too," he smiled, kissing you slowly.

"Your hair looks good," you brushed your fingers through his hair. "Emo boy."

"Stop," he laughed.

"Love me, love me, emo boy!" You sang, giggling.

Quinton just rolled his eyes with a smile on his face, "your so cute."