🎡 ~The Spontaneous Date~ 🎡

^^ G.O.A.T.S. luv dem 🥺 👉👈

——

You and Quinton have been "talking" but weren't dating yet. Quinton was really good about it because even though weren't dating, he refused to talk, look, or hangout too much with other girls.

Why weren't you dating? Both of you weren't ready, and that was okay.

Nessa, your best friend, had just arrived in California a couple days earlier, so you both were still catching up on everything. Of course she knew everything about you and Quinton's little thing.

"Are you wearing his sweatshirt?" Nessa asked in the middle of your conversation.

"Huh?" you looked up at her from your phone. You both were sprawled out on her and Josh's bed in the Sway house.

"You are aren't you," she poked you, a gigantic smile on her face.

"Shut up," you pulled the hood of the sweatshirt over your head and buried your face in your hands. "Leave me alone."

"Aw," she giggled.

"Stoooooop," you groaned.

"It's cute. Young love," she sighed, "so adorable."

"Nessa!" Josh called from downstairs.

"Yeah," she answered.

"Do you know where my charger is?"

"You left it on the table next to the couch downstairs," she responded.

"Thanks babe," he said.

"He would be so lost without me," she rolled her eyes, a smile on her face.

"Yes, yes he would," you laughed. "Hey, wanna do a live? I'm so bored."

"Sure," Nessa set up her TikTok like and propped her phone against the window because that's where the best lighting was. "Thank you for the concert, Jodie, I'm very rich."

You went into the frame and waved to the camera.

"'Why does y/n look so comfortable?'" Nessa read a comment.

"I prefer comfort over fashion..." Nessa gave you a look. "Yeah, okay, that's a lie. I just felt like it."

You both burst out into laughter.

"Ooo, here's a good one," Nessa smirked evilly. "'Is that Quinton's hoodie?'"

"You're so mean," you stuck your tongue out at Nessa, knowing she read that comment on purpose. "Yes it is. No further comment on that."

"Ooo, okay," Nessa wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh my word, you are so annoying," you smile at her.

"Ha, someone said best friend goals," Nessa read then put her arm around your shoulder, bringing you closer to her. "Dis my best friend... and ain't nobody finna touch her!"

You both cracked up. After the live Quinton came in the room.

"You wanna do something spontaneous?" He was out of breath.

"Why are you out of breath?" You giggled.

"I ran up the stairs," he said passingly. "So...? Do you...?

"Sure," you smile at him.

"Ooo," Nessa said from next me on the bed.

"Nessa, shut up," you turned bright red.

"Okay, be ready in thirty," he said, running his fingers through his hair.

"Thirty..." you whined. "That's so little time. I won't be able to look presentable in only thirty mintues."