🤞~best friend~ 🤞

It was inevitable that you and Quinton would become best friends. I mean, you were a punk rock singer and his favorite genre was punk rock. You were wild at your shows and mellow every time you were off stage because you were high as fuck all the time.

You both met when he came with one of your friends, Jaden Hossler, to your concert (he was a huge fan of yours). You quickly became friends and you two started hanging out a lot. It started off completely platonic, neither of you had feelings in that way and then one day, Quinton made a joke. A harmless, flirty joke. You responded with one of your own. And slowly, you started to flirt back and once even you almost kissed. 

"Whacha doing?" you bounded into his room extremely bored. 

"Playing a game," he had his headset on and his controller in his hands, his thumbs fiddled with the controls. 

"Let's do something, I'm bored," you huffed, going to stand in front of the tv. 

"Y/n, get out of the way, I'm not playing with you," he huffed, trying to swivel his head around you to see the screen. You rolled your eyes and moved to sit down next to him. You lifted one side of his headphones, "entertain me!"

He turned to look at you and your faces were centimeters. He smirked, "I can think of a few ways I could entertain you."

"Mmm, please do," you smirked back. He looked at you for a second before shaking his head and going back to his game. You huffed and flopped back onto his bed, closing your eyes and resting your hands on your stomach. 

A few mintues later, you heard the game shut off and felt the bed dip next to you. Quinton moved your hands and rested his head on your stomach. Instinctively, you started played with his hair. He gripped your waist tighter and sighed.

He murmured something under his breathe and you said, "huh?"

"You know what that does to me y/n," he said. He was right. Having someone play with his hair was one of his most favorite things and you knew that. 

You shrugged, "I'm not sorry, I love your hair." 

He laughed, "I can tell."

At some point, you drifted to sleep. Waking up a couple hours later, you were laying on Quinton's chest. You picked your head up to look up at him and to your surprise his eyes were wide open. 

"Hi," you smiled. 

"Hi," he smiled back. You leaned your head back on his chest. 

"Y/n.. can I take you out on a date?"

"Really?" you sat up.

"Yeah," Quinton propped himself up on his elbows. 

"Like a date date, like not as friends as potential lovers?" you wanted to make sure you were hearing him right.

"Yeah," he said slowly. 

"Okay," you smiled. 

"Okay," he smiled.  

--

A/N 

sorry it took so long