🌃 ~nightmare~ 🌃

^^ Halsey da queen, here's ur crown girl: 👑

——

You and Quinton had been dating for seven months. You had just said the "l word" to each other a couple weeks ago, so you were at the point in your relationship where it was getting serious.

Quinton invited you to stay over at the Sway house for a night and you were so excited. You had been over there a million times and stayed the night, but you still loved it.

Quinton picked you up and drove you over to the Sway house.

"I can drive myself you know," you smirked at him.

"Eh," he just shrugged, a smile on his face. He pulled the car up to the Sway house and you guys got out. Going to the truck, he got out your overnight back just as you got out of the car.

"I've got it," you whined. "I can do it!"

"Shut up," he rolled his eyes and wrapped his free arm around your waist.

"Your mean," you poured, stick out your bottom lip. He kissed you temple, "your cute."

"Y/N!!!!!!"

You looked up and saw Nessa and Olivia standing in the door way. Running up to them, the three of you did a large group hug. [A/N if you don't know, Olivia is Kio's girlfriend]

"Don't steal her for too long," Quinton mumbled as he passed you.

"Love you!" You shouted out to him.

"I love you too," he smiled before heading to his room to drop your bag off. It was really light because you borrowed his clothes most of the time.

"I've miss you," Olivia smiled at you.

"Same here, when did you arrive in LA?" You asked since she didn't like in Cali.

"Two days ago, I wanted to surprise you and Nessa," she said.

"Boy was it a surprise," Nessa smiled, ushering you guys in and closing the door behind you. You spent the day baking together, talking about you lives (and your boyfriends of course), and making TikToks.

At around 7pm, you girls went your separate ways. Olivia went out on a date with Kio, Nessa went to go be with Josh, and you went to Quinton's room. Jaden was chilling in Quinton's gaming chair while Quinton was on his bed. They were talking.

"Hey," you entered the room. "I hope I'm not interrupting."

"No you're good," Jaden smiled.

"I'm just gonna take a shower," you say and grab your things.

"Okay," Quinton said. You closed the bathroom door and undress to get in the shower. After the shower, you saw that Quinton had come in and left something for you on the sink.

His Sway sweatshirt. It was black and had a drippy S on the right side with the words SwayLa on the left wrist.

 It was black and had a drippy S on the right side with the words SwayLa on the left wrist