Chapter Twelve

[jungkook's pov]
Jimin was sleeping peacefully next to me on my bed. He had fallen asleep after our little fun time in the shower. He seemed pretty into it knowing that it was his first time with a guy.

I heard shuffling and I looked beside me seeing Jimin groaning and his eyes shot open. He looked at me with the most innocent look and smiled, "hey jungkookie." He giggled and I chuckled, "hey babe, how are you feeling?"

He tried to sit up but then he fell back down groaning, "sore...very sore." I chuckled and kissed him on the lips. "you'll be okay. Anyway, I have to go out and get groceries to make dinner." I said getting up but he grabbed my wrist, "you're leaving?"

I sighed, "yes, don't worry though. I'll be back before you know it." He nodded and puckered up his lips. I giggled, "you are such a baby. I love you." I said before kissing him on the lips.

"I love you too, kook." He said and I heard him hiss while I was walking out the room.

I entered the grocery store and started looking through the isles. Suddenly I bumped into someone. My eyes widened, "Taehyung?!" I shout out as I saw the Jimin's friend.

"Hey! It's Taehyung Hyung to you." He barked before smiling, "so, did you and Jimin...?" He wiggles his eyebrows and I looked at him disgusted.

"You're disgusting and I don't have to tell you anything!" I snapped and he could an eyebrow, "judging by the bite mark on your neck, I think you guys had a good time."

My cheeks started to burn and I just scoffed, "whatever, now I'm going to search for something for me and Jimin to eat." Taehyung chuckles, "remember I'm staying at your guys' house." He shouts out.

I groan annoyed and speed off with my cart.

When I got home I see Jimin laying on the couch wearing one of my shirts. He saw me and smiled, "kook, you're home." I smiled at him and go and set the bags down.

Then went to him and sat down next to him. "How did you get down here?" I asked him. "By walking? Hehe," he giggles and I shake my head, "when are mom and dad coming home?" I asked him.

"Well, they said they were just setting up and tomorrow we have to be there by 9AM." He explains and I nod. "Jungkook?" I turn to look at him and he was staring back at me in the eyes, "yes, babe?"

He blushes a little before speaking, "what are we going to do? Like what if mom and dad find out about what we did?" He asks worried.

I sigh, "I...I don't know Jimin. B-but don't like that now, okay?" Jimin nods and hugs me, "I love you, kook."

I smile softly, "I love you more."

Jimin was preparing dinner while I helped set the table for us two. Then someone came bathing into the door. "Hello, my lovelies!"

I immediately was annoyed when I saw that it was Taehyung. "Jungkook, my man!" He shouted out wanted a handshake but I just walked past him.

Jimin narrowed his eyes at me before going to Taehyung. "Tae! Right now I'm making the food but Jungkook will set up a plate for you." He said and I raise an eyebrow, "I will?"

Jimin glared at me, "yes, you will." I roll my eye and go get another plate. While I was setting up his plate I saw Taehyung staring down at Jimin thighs.

Right. I forgot Jimin was just wearing my shirt. I glare at Taehyung and he notices, looking away.

"The food's ready!" Jim in shouted out bringing the pot of food. Jimin sat down and I was making my way towards the seat next to Jimin when Taehyung pushed me out the way.

He sat next to him and I was left speechless. I didn't want to say anything and make Jimin more upset with me so I sat on the opposite side.

While eating I kept seeing how Taehyung and Jimin laughed together. I even caught a glimpse of Taehyung grabbing onto Jimin's thigh. Jimin noticed but didn't say anything.

My blood boiled of jealousy and also anger. I kept calm though and breathed. After I finished eating I put my plate into the sink and washed it. I sighed going upstairs but Jimin called me, "Jungkook!" He ran up to me.

I smile, "yes, babe?" Jimin looked down, "why...why are you being so rude to Taehyung?" He asked. I roll my eyes, "Jimin, I'm just being protective of my boyfriend. I mean are you even seeing how the way he looks at you? He even touched your thigh!"

Jimin scoffs, "you're just jealous! Instead of being jealous why don't you just get to know him! He's really nice." Jimin yells. He starts to walk away when I grab his wrist and pin him to the wall.

"What the hell!" He yells. "What's wrong with you? Earlier we were fine, but now it's like he brainwashed you! I wouldn't be rude or jealous of him if he didn't act like that toward you! He's clearly into you!" I yell, explaining to him.

He sighs, "look, I'm sorry for switching up on you. Just please don't be rude to my best friend. You know I love you, kook." He frowns.

I breathe out and nod, "yeah, yeah you're right I'm sorry too. I just...i need time to think." I say letting go of him and walking towards my bedroom.

A/N:
...