•Chapter 5•

Xisuma was wandering the streets of the shopping district, adjusting his helmet ever so slightly. The admin had been doing his rounds, looking around for anything out of the ordinary. He tended to do this whenever he wasn't busy, just to make sure no glitches were ruining the server. So far, nothing seemed to bad. The admin did need to pay a visit to Doc, the creeper hybrid had been sick for a couple weeks, and he could barely do anything for himself. Xisuma had promised to check up on Doc, just to make sure his recovery was going well. The admin grabbed his bug-like wings and a couple of rockets, flying into the sky and glancing around the mooshroom island. He could see the start of Doc's goat statue in the distance, it's mighty quartz horns shining in the sunlight. Xisuma boosted his speed with a few rockets, flying close to the surface of the water below him. Bdubs and Doc's base was coming up fast, with the two half's of a house coming into view from the mountain they sat upon.

Xisuma landed in Doc's front yard, quickly tapping on the creeper's door before letting himself in, glancing around Doc's quiet house. There was almost no sound, with the only noise being Doc's cat lightly purring as it slept the day away on top of an old chest. He only got it to annoy Bdubs, as he seemed to hate the cat's constant purring. Of course, Doc didn't mind, but the cat was normally curled up by Doc's feet, watching the creeper as he slept. Did that mean that the creeper was out of bed?

"Doc! Are you out of bed?! Joe said to stay on bedrest!"

The admin quickly moved up Doc's spiral staircase, which led up to his pink bedroom, cursory of Bdubs. Doc's messy bedsheets were covered in blood, and a couple of wires from his mechanical side. But the creeper was nowhere in sight, causing Xisuma to worry even more. That is, until he could hear a few hushed voices coming from Doc's closet. Xisuma took off his helmet, pressing his ear against the door and listening to the voices on the other side.

"Shut up! I'll stab you right here and now if you don't! I don't care what Ex said, I'll kill you if I need to!"

Xisuma quickly put his helmet back over his head, before kicking in the birch door, stopping in his tracks at what he saw. Wels was towering over Doc and Bdubs, the two were tied together with lead, and they had a cloth tied over their mouths. Wels has a quiver filled with a few arrows, all dipped in a sort of red potion. He had a bow strung over his shoulder, and he held an enchanted sword in his right hand. He whipped around, Wels's red eyes flashing with anger when he saw Xisuma.

"So you're the admin that Ex told me about..."

"Wels! What are you doing to them?!"

"First off, it's Hels. Get it right. And second of all, I'm not doing anything to them..yet. Your brother wanted to wait until we got everyone together..it makes things easier."

"Alright then Hels..tell me where Evil Xisuma is, and I'll let you off the hook.."

"You think I'd make a deal with you? I'd be stupid if I'd ever trust someone like you."

Xisuma pulled his diamond sword out of his inventory, watching as Hels gripped the handle of his own sword. The two charged at each other, exchanging blows in the small closet. Any time Hels would swing, Xisuma would instantly block his attack. Xisuma kicked Wels's evil side in the chest, causing the knight to stumble backwards, ramming his back against the wall. Xisuma ran over to the two hermits, slashing his sword to free the two from their bind.

"Bdubs, get Doc out of here, run as far as you can!"

Bdubs nodded, helping the weary creeper stand. He was still sick, and he could barely walk, the six foot tall German having to lean on Bdubs for support. Hels growled at the two hermits, dropping his sword and loading a red arrow, pointing it at Bdubs, who was trying to get Doc out of the closet as fast as possible. Hels shot the arrow, only to be stopped by Xisuma, who slashed in the air, cutting the arrow in half before it could hit either of the two. Hels turned his attention to the admin, who was guarding the door as Doc and Bdubs quickly made their way down the stairs. Hels growled before letting out a heavy breath, clearly annoyed by X's interference.

"You little....fine, if that's how you want to play it, then you're lucky. Ex made a little something for Mumbo a few days ago, but I'm sure it will affect you the same way.."

Hels reached for his quiver, pulling out an arrow that's tip was covered in a dark green potion. He pulled the string of his bow back, before shooting the arrow. Xisuma moved out of the way, letting the arrow get stuck in the wall. But Hels wasn't done, the knight continuing to load arrows, shooting at Xisuma. The admin moved with great speed, dodging each and every arrow with ease. When X saw his opening, he jumped in the air, about to cut Hels right in the back. The knight seemed to expect this, as he turned around before Xisuma could swing. He had already loaded an arrow, and he let go of the bow's string, letting the arrow lodge itself into Xisuma's armor. Hels moved out of the way, the admin falling onto the floor and dropping his sword. The arrow barely pierced his skin, but the effects of the potion was starting to hurt Xisuma's mind.

"Wha-....what did you do to me..?" Xisuma questioned, ripping the arrow from his chest and examining it. His vision was fuzzy, and he was starting to see double as he stared down at the arrow in his hand, the potion particles starting to swirl around the admin's head, making him even dizzier than before. Hels strung the bow over his shoulder once more, picking up Xisuma's sword, as well as his own.

"Don't worry X. By the time you wake up, this will all be like a bad dream."

Xisuma tried to fight the drowsy feeling in the back of his head, the admin standing up and leaning against the wall for support. Hels just left, and Xisuma tried to go after him, before the admin's shaky legs gave up, Xisuma crashing against the carpeted floor. The spot where the arrow used to be was now numb, the calm feeling beginning to spread, before it reached Xisuma's mind, everything seeming to go black.

"M-....maybe a few minutes of sleep wouldn't hurt...."

The rest seemed to be a blur..