Serendipity nods, taking a moment to carefully consider her answer. She wanders in a small circle, before turning back to me. 

“I definitely agree that there is a mutual feeling. I care very much for you as well, however annoying you can be,” She jokingly adds. “I do very much feel the same.” She states, 100% certain. “Would you, I mean, would we, I-I. Would you like to court?” She stammers, blushing. 

I smile, feeling my pounding heart quiet into butterflies, sliding into my stomach. 

“It would be an honor,” I tell her, sweeping her hand up to my lips in an elegant gesture, watching the blush that spreads across her face with glee. Both of us blush as an intern passes by, clearly trying to ignore us. 

Noting this, I grab my witch by the waist, pulling her to me until our noses touch. I close my eyes, just enjoying being near her, especially now that she really is my witch. I can smell the ocean on her, even though she rinsed all of the ocean off before the meeting. 

I can feel my cheeks beginning to ache, my soul full of happiness. I open my eyes again, studying my little witch up close. Her pale skin, her deep blue hair. My little witch. I could get used to that. 

“Hey! Reindeer games!” Comes a singsong voice from behind us. Both of us jump, and I roll my eyes. Heimdall help me. I turn around, finding the one and only Tony Stark, aka the most obnoxious Midgardian I have ever met.

“Hello, Stark,” I say, my voice full of loathing. He walks towards us, giving a pointed look at Serendipity and her arm still around my neck. “Is this- are you- are you guys dating??” He asks, being obnoxious. I turn back to Serendipity with a questioning look in my eyes. 

She shrugs, giving me permission. Without looking back at Stark, only at my beautiful witch, I tell him. 

“Yes, we are, Stark. Is that a problem?” 

He walks around, back into my field of vision, but continues on until he is in front of Serendipity. I fight the instinct to pull her closer to me, only keeping a loose arm around her waist as she turns to face him. He gets up in her face, scrutinizing her. 

“You wouldn’t happen to be under mind control, would you, Ariel?” He asks staring directly into her eyes. 

“No, I wouldn’t. Loki and I are... dating, as you called it.” She declares, and I can’t suppress my happiness. 

“Alright…” he says, hesitant to believe us. “I’ve gotta tell Natalie!” He says, sounding identical to a small child, before grabbing Serendipity by the wrist and pulling her after him. She stumbles, trying to catch up as she trips over her shoelaces. I sigh and follow them, concerned. 

He pulls her into the cafeteria, interrupting what appears to be Natasha and Steve acting as if they have been married for several hundred years. 

“Guys, you will not believe this.” He says, ecstatic. He gestures to Serendipity, and when she doesn’t respond, just makes a panicked face. “C’mon, just tell them what you told me!” He encourages. Her eyes flit around, looking like a caged animal. She darts under Stark’s arm and scurries back over to next to me. 

“You tell them,” She says quietly. I nod. 

“As Stark is already aware, Serendipity and I are officially courting.” I say, emotionless, waiting for a reaction. The first of which are Natasha and Thor, immediately rushing over to us. Natasha pulls Serendipity away into a hug, and Thor claps me on the back, nearly making me collapse. 

“Congratulations on your courtship, brother!” He says, proud of me. 

“...Thank you. Brother,” I say, a smile finding its way to my face knowing that he is proud of me.