CRUSH {DS}

Okayyyyy so this is the first chapter of my new Daniel Book!!! Hope u guys can go show it some loveeee!!!!

i'll be uploading a new chapter in a little while 🙂

just click on the description if u wanna find out more information on it.

It's called crush!

———————————-
2016*
"So Malakai says when he returns from Europe he's going to talk with dad to see if i can go with him next time." My best friend, Jadyn, says as she slams her locker shut. We've been best friends for as long as i can remember.

Malakai, otherwise known as Kai, Is Jadyn's older brother. He has curly hair, blue eyes and is extremely tall. He's 19 right now and is very musically inclined. He left school at 16 to tour around the world with his father, writing and performing music.

All of Jadyn's family is musically inclined, same with mine. My twin brother Zach, and I both sing, write and compose music. For only being 14, i'd say we're quite good. Although, Zach's better at making and understanding the music, whereas i'm the one that writes the lyrics.

Jadyn stopped her families legacy, she's more into photography than music. However, she is in the school choir with Zach and I, she just prefers taking photos off the footballers instead of singing the national anthem.

"You wouldn't be able to graduate then, would you even be able to finish the school year?" I raise my eyebrow, I wouldn't be able to survive until graduation without her.

"Who cares? i could probably get a professional photography job when i'm with him, there's no way i would even get an opportunity stuck here." She makes a good point, we all want to get out of Dallas one day.

We walk into the cafeteria, immediately spotting our friend group, "So if you did leave, would you just forget about me?" I raise my voice a little so she could hear me over the racket all the Freshmen's up to Seniors are making.

"Duh, obviously not. How could i forget about the bitch that forced me to be her friend in kindergarten and has been holding me hostage ever since." She jokes, pushing Zach out of the way then taking his seat.

"Hello to you too, Jadyn." Zach scoffs, giving her a dirty look. They're 100% secretly in-love or just completely hate the guts off each other. It's confusing to tell, but it's one of the other; no in-between.

"Suck my dick." Jadyn mutters, reaching into her bag and grabbing McDonalds fries. I'm not even going to question, she always has fast food waiting in her bag. Whether it's McDonalds, Taco Bell or Wendy's.

"How did you even get those?" Matthew frowns, The tallest one of our friend group, he's a red-head with freckles splattered all over his face, One of the more funnier ones in the friend group and the one who initiates all the ideas that end up getting us in trouble. He points to the slim cut fries hanging out of the red cardboard tub, confused.

"From McDonalds?" Jadyn says in the most obvious tone ever.

All the boys on the table look to me, all sick of Jadyn's attitude already, she's always been like this and i don't see her changing anytime soon.

"Don't look at me, she answered the question didn't she?" I shrug my shoulders, all of them rolling their eyes in sync.

"Zara, mom and dad aren't coming home tonight, apparently they've forgot that we're also their children and is only taking Reese and Ryan away for the weekend." A mischievous smirk plastered onto Zachs face. Nope, i can already tell he's going to have friends around but he's grounded. He's not allowed.