Personal •JA•

Jacks POV

I'm at a restaurant, just singing on the karaoke. They have live music and well, their musician didn't show up so here i am.

This girl from my school shows up with her boyfriend. She's my friend and we're good friends, But i want to be more than friends... and i hope she would have wanted that too.

I've had the biggest crush on her since junior year and she acts like she has no idea, But i know she knows. She also has a boyfriend which absolutely sucks.

Personally, I think she'd be better with somebody like me.

She walked in, Her eyes looking around until they meet mine upon the stage. I remain eye contact with her until she takes a seat and starts ordering. 

She's beautiful.

I'm not necessarily scared to tell her my feelings, I just reckon it was wreck the friendship and if i get rejected it would totally ruin my self confidence.

She doesn't even look happy with her boyfriend.

I think it should be time i let my heart out on the line... But rejection is a thing.

"Song requests?" I say into the microphone, She looks up and smiles. It made my heart stop for a quick second.

"Give is a freestyle" She leans back in her seat. Her boyfriend laughs too and i look down.

"I think it's time I let my heart out on the line
I think it's time to say what's playing on my mind
I see you out with him and I say that I'm fine
Happens every time"

I sing in the microphone, Pointing at her. That took all my nerve and now i'm about to cry and hid in a hole.

Someone claps and she licks her lips before clapping.

She winks before turning around and talking to her boyfriend. That made a little spark in my heart set on fire.

She gets up after eating her food for a while and drops something on the stage before walking to the girls restroom.

I lift it up while the musics changing and read it. It was a note.

It literally said Corridor. Nothing else.

"Anyone want a go?" I hold the microphone out.

"Yes me" A young girl runs up. I hand her the microphone and then walk to the corridor. Her leaning against the wall.

"He's just my date, not my boyfriend" She rubs her lips together. Well Oh.

"So you're open to other offers then?" I look up and down at her tight fitted dress.

"Oh c'mon Jack, You know how much i love it when you call me out" She winks, Putting her hand on my chest.

"Well... Don't take it personal, But personally... I think you'd be better with somebody like me" It was risky, but i put my hand on her hip.

She smiles looking down, "I didn't realize how talented you actual were until tonight" She takes her hand off my chest.

"Well maybe you should spend time with me more often then..." This conversation is going to insist of me shooting my shot until she goes on a date with me.

She smirks and bites her bottom lip slightly "I see it your eyes, The way they follow me around" She purses up her lips, Still with a slight smirk.

"You wouldn't have noticed that unless yours were doing the same to mine too" I wink. She giggles and takes a step back.

"I should -"

"I'm sick and tired of playing games" I put my hand on the wall to stop her from leaving,

"And tonight you thought was the best to... try with me" She folds her arms, Smiling at me like an idiot.

"I knew if i never tried, I'd be sick and tired of being sick and tired" I lift her chin up to look at me. Her eyes are such a beautiful color, especially when the lights hitting them right.

"Well Jack" She puts her hand on my wrist and slowly takes her hand off my face. "I'm sure you'll be ecstatic to know, i'm sick and tired of being friends"

It was a long shot and i couldn't believe what i was heading right now, But i cup her cheeks and place my lips on hers, She kisses back until we both pull away.

"Well, I guess you should tell your date you're leaving with someone else" I just kissed her. wowow. okay.

"Well he should already be gone..." She bites her lip.

"Let's get personal" she says quietly and kisses my neck. Okay then.

#############################

Vote comment share

this girl wanted a request for a song

personal - The Vamps & Maggie Lindemann

i quite like how this turned out, i kinda wanna do more

favourite lyric : Don't take it personal, But personally i think you'd be better with somebody like me.

also i start school tmrw sooo, updates will be quite spread out... sorry