College •JM•

"I am gonna miss you like...a lot" Jonah says, for the millionth time.

"And i'm gonna miss you too, But can we actually get on the way because if not, I am gonna miss my flight" I smile. I'm moving to New York for college. I live in LA.

It's on the other side of the country and Jonah is very upset about it, I am too but i got into a good college and it's my future.

"Yes we can" He smiles back and starts driving. With him singing until we get to the airport, And then not letting me go once we're at the airport.

"I need to go" I cup his cheek in my hands.

"Call me as soon as you land" He pulls me closer to him.

"I promise... Love you" I peck his lips.

"Hey i'm not letting you leave with just a peck" He pouts. I laugh and kiss him before heading off onto my flight.

As soon as i sit down and the safety checks are done, I get a phone call.. From Jonah.

"Yes" I giggle.

"I miss you, Did you really have to take all your scrunchies?" There was so much noise going on in the background.

"There's one under your pillow, Jonah where are you. I can barely hear you" I cover my other ear to try and listen to what else he's saying.

"You're cutting off" Is all i get.

"I'll call you when i land" I hang up. He texted me saying 'ily' and i smile.

He cute.

I put my air pods in and end up falling asleep and a random stranger shaking my shoulder to wake me up.

I get off the plane and wait for my suitcases. I have 2 suitcases, Half of my stuff is already in my dorm.

I also don't have a roommate which i'm extremely happy about.

As soon as I see my suitcases i get them and then get an uber to my student building.

I do the usual things and get dorm key.

I had a really bad feeling in my stomach and i feel like it has to do something with the face i really miss Jonah.

Like really miss him.

I walk up to my dorm and just sit, with my phone on charge so i can call Jonah.

He didn't pick up and i understood why he didn't, Hes probably asleep which is what i should be doing right now.

But instead i decided to start decorating my dorm.

I have a good voice. I can sing.

However, Whenever Jonah would sing i wouldn't because he has the voice of an angel and i'm not that good.

I was singing Easier by 5sos. Just because that's the first song that came into my head.

I was hanging a photo of Jonah and I on my fairy lights that are hanging above my bed.

Then i turn my music on and play it quietly, Not knowing what everyone else is doing in the dorms beside me and not wanting to wake them.

It's cold in New York and all of the hoodies Jonah gave me, Are in a suitcase that i can't be bothered to look through right now.

Somebody Else by the 1975 came on. It's my favorite song i absolutely adore it.

I was singing it while unpacking a suitcase and hanging my clothes up.

Not the suitcase with all of Jonah's hoodies in.

"But i'm picturing your body with somebody else" I sing, A low steady voice.

"Never" I thought i was going crazy. That sounded exactly like Jonah.

I ignore it. It's probably me just missing him too much. It's happened before.

"I don't want your body but hate to think about you with somebody else" I sing a little louder, And turn around to grab the other suitcase.

In the corner of my eye i seen someone leaning against my dorm door and got extremely scared and ended up falling backwards.

"Jesus Jenna, I'm not that ugly am i" I'm not imagining this. This is for real.

"Jonah what the hell are you doing here" I get up and run towards him, Jumping into his arms. He smells soo good.

"I'm gonna stay with you until you've finished decorating" He lets me down slowly, Keeping his hand on my lower back.

"How'd you even know my dorm number... Oh i love you" I hug him again, Listening to his heartbeat. "And you're not ugly, You're the most beautiful person in this world"

"After you, And since when did you have the voice of one thousand angels" he pulls away and cups my cheek.

"You heard that" I look away. I don't like to brag about my voice.

"All of it baby, You should join ha choir or something because woah" He jokes. I push his shoulder and look into his soft blue eyes.

"How d'you even get here so fast" I rub my lips together.

"I was on the exact same flight as you... Except i couldn't risk being seen obviously so i flew first class" He shrugs his shoulder as if he achieved something.

"I can't believe you actually tricked me like that, I was about to start crying because i missed you" I pout, Messing up his hair.

"I'm here now, Wanna carry on unpacking or..."

"No..." I hug him again.

"Okay Jenna... You're freezing" He puts his hands on my arms and pulls away.

"I've lived in Los Angeles my whole life, It's usually always warm there... I'm in New York now... It's raining" I got goosebumps when he touched me. I'm freezing.

"Here" He takes the hoodie he had on, Off and gave it to me. I smile and put his hoodie on, Jt dropping just above my knees.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
VOTE COMMENT SHARE

i think ima end this book at like 200 chapters or sumn and start a new one

or

at 150 idk yet.

This is chapter 127 so...? what u guys think?