Mia •DS•

"So you're telling me that no matter how hard i try, i can't win a freaking stuffed animal?" Daniel frowns frustratedly, setting a toy bow and arrow down on the desk. We're at the funfair right now. He's trying to win me a stuffed animal

"You're just... bad at the game." I lift the bow and arrow up to my eyes, placing the arrow on the bow and pulling my arm backward. Waiting for the cardboard flying pig too fly across the screen.

And when it's right in front of me, i let the arrow go, hitting straight into it and knocking it down. Daniel gasps in disbelief, "Cheater." He accuses.

"The giraffe please." I point to the stuffed animal, the man gets up and reaches it for me. I turn with a innocent smile on my face and hand it to Daniel.

His face completely straight, refusing to take the giraffe off me.

"Baby, i'm joking." No i'm not. "You just need a little bit of practice..." I grin, taking my backpack off and putting the giraffe into the bag.

"We get it, Mia. You're talented..." He says sarcastically, "Let's get cotton candy." He grabs my arm, practically dragging me over to the stand with little children holding pink clouds of fluff on small sticks.

"I hate cotton candy... You know that." I raise an eyebrow at him, he just sniggers. Before he can open his mouth to ask for the cotton candy, I pull him away to the side off the stand.

"Baby the lines gonna be massive now." He rolls his eyes, looking down at my lips.

"Oh, tragic. Let's go through the haunted house." I mess his hair up, skipping off in front of him. He chases after me and it ends up me running around the whole fair, trying to get away from him.

I finally stop right in front of the ferris wheel, Him grabbing my hips to stop me from running away again. He laughs while breathing heavily due to the amount of running we both just done.

"At least let me take you on this, To breathe..." He bends down, hands on his knee. I laugh and pull him up, placing my lips on his. He smiles into the kiss but when he licks my bottom lip for entrance, i pull away.

"Baby." He scrunches his face up. I smile squishing his face between my hand. "Up there will be more prettier."

He looks up at the top off the ferris wheel and pull me into the queue for it. We weren't waiting long before we were put on. It slowly going up.

"What if i shook this..." He purses his lips, licking his teeth. He better not.

"I would throw you off it." I grip onto the side, just incase he does.

"Now now... Don't make threats." He starts shaking it, a slight scream coming from my mouth telling him to stop.

He finally stops and just smiles proudly. So he's not scared off being high up in the air shaking. But he's scared of fake ghosts popping out of walls... okay then?

"Throw me off." He shrugs his shoulders. He's such a smartass.

"Okay." I unzip my bag, taking the giraffe out and letting iit fall to the ground from the side off the seat we were in.

He looks at me, jaw dropped to ask if i really just didn't that. "Ouch that hurt." He puts his hand on his heart as if he was deeply offended.

"Awww, I'm so sorry." I pout sarcastically.

"You know what, if i didn't love you i would throw you off too." He says but quickly covered his mouth.

He just said he loved me.

He's never said he loved me before.

I love him too.

"What was that?" I smile, looking at his embarrassed face. He stayed quiet.

"Baby, Did you just say you love me..." I put my hand on his knee, he looks down at my hand and swallows nervously, "it's high up, you probably heard it wr-"

"I love you too." I giggle. His face went from embarrassment to shock.

"You... You do?" He rubs his hand through his hair.

"Yes, Daniel Seavey... i love you." I look into his deep blue eyes, He smiles widely, Engulfing me into a large hug.

"I can finally say it now." He pulls away, keeping his hands on my shoulders. "I love you too, Mia."

I shake my head laughing, He cups my cheek with his large hand. We look into each other's eyes and he places his lips on mine, I kiss him back and the kiss sent off pure euphoria within me, and probably him too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
VOTE COMMENT SHARE

Requested

pretty sure i've don't one similar to this before but anywho