Lacrosse •JA•

It's my schools lacrosse game today. I'm on the team, So is my boyfriend Jack.

It's halftime and our coach is just giving us some pointers and what not to try and win this game.

"Y/n you're playing good but try and tone it down on the anger okay, You're scaring the other team" Coach laughs jokingly. I laugh back and Jack swings his arm over my shoulder.

"Stay at mine tonight?" He asks, Pursing his lips to one side of his mouth.

"You two lovebirds can discuss where y'all are sleeping after we finished winning the game okay, Jack... run a little faster buddy" Coach gives us all an orange slice.

Whistle blows and halftime is over. We all put our guards on and grab our sticks the. run onto the field into our positions.

I'm a midfielder and i like where i am, Jacks a defender and when training. He always finds an excuse to pin to me to the floor and kiss me.

The whistle blows for the game to start and already the other team had the ball.

Our attackers are the best though. :)

We're drawing right now.

5:5

But they just changed that. They just scored.

"You're kidding me" I'm very competitive, Especially when it comes to sports.

"Calm down babe" Jack shouts over the field. I ignore him and get back to my position.

We had the ball and i was passed the ball, I catch it in my net and throw it straight to an attacker that was free, Then after the ball isn't in my sight. I was pushed down by a player on the opposing team.

"What the hell man" I push myself up and look at this dude.

We were both in each other's faces and i was about to deck him. But the ref got in the way "Break it up you two, Back to the game"

I walk away and carry on playing. They were good defenders. No doubt about it.

But they had a shit goalie. And we scored.

The crowd uproars into a bunch of cheers and our team got all happy.

"You better score" Jack whispers in my ear while walking back.

I smile and now i have to score. Like duh. Not just for him but for my team.

It was the last minute of the game and i was running, With the person who pushed me down running after me. The score was currently 9:8. We were winning but i wanted to score.

I get passed the ball and no one was free so it basically up to me.

"Go Y/n, Shoot" Jack shouts which motivates me to.

However running through the rest of the people is quite difficult.

I was dodging the people hoping not to drop the ball.

Still no one on my team was in a good spot for me to pass it to them.

So i push off my back foot as fast as i can and run straight to the goalie on the other team. The crowd cheering and shouting. Motivating me even more.

"Faster Y/n" I hear someone on my team shout. I literally couldn't run any faster.

I try my hardest and don't think it made a difference until i was in distance to shoot my shot.

However, instead i end up getting hit on my head with this dudes stick and pushed onto the ground.

"Hey man that's not fair" I hear Jacks voice getting closer.

But i wasn't focusing on him but the fact i had went over on my ankle and that shit hurt. Real bad. Worse that i've ever experienced.

"Y/n get up, Let's finish this" My coach says.

I couldn't even.

The referees whistle blows and the crowd starts to go quiet.

"Baby what's wrong" Jack takes his guard and helmet off, Putting his hand on my shoulder.

"My ankle" I spit my guard out and put my hand on my shin, Which didn't help anything.

"It was an illegal hit" Jack stands up.

I push myself up and lean against my two hands, Supporting me.

And all i seen was Jack push the guy who hit me, Hard enough he fell onto the ground.

"What happened?" My coach runs over.

But we were both caught off guard and our attention turned from me onto Jack and this random guy, Throwing punches at each other.

The ref running up from the other side of the pitch. Everyone shouting 'fight'

"Don't move... Jack Avery" My coach runs over. He pulls Jack back and Jack was sent off the pitch and regardless, we won anyways. The other team was disqualified

2 other players on the team had to lift me to the changing room. Jack was shirtless and confused.

"Baby is it really that bad" He walks over, Putting his shirt back on.

I was about to cry.

"It doesn't look to good" Coach unties my lace and takes my shoe off.

Yeah no shit it didn't. It was very swollen.

"I'll take her to the hospital" Jack takes my helmet off me. He checks around my face and cups my cheek "Thanks for making us win"

"Yeah y'all are welcome" I joke.

They all laugh and Jack bridal carries me to his car and we head to the hospital.

#############################
vote comment share

this is shit bc i don't even know what lacrosse is, I've literally only ever seen it in Teen Wolf.

Sorry if it's not up to y'all standards. Anyways.

New Chapter for IJAN :))))

Go stream What Am I... Shit hits