"Next time you are discussing a girl, make sure your discrete about it and she's not in earshot." I giggled at the both of them and they went bright red. For the rest of the night, we caught up on life. I told them about new york, they told me the developments of Riverdale.  Jughead lead the Serpents, I'm guessing that is the logo on his back. Archie had a gym that he ran. Archie hit it off with a girl called Veronica but they were not official. Jughead was 'lonely as ever' according to Archie who smirked at his own comment.  I never told them about my parents splitting up though. 

Eventually, we called it a night and I went to walk home. "Hold up Betts, I live right next to you and Jughead is staying at mine for the time being." Archie caught up to me. I giggled at the comment. "Right," I smiled, before realizing how cold it had got. I shivered slightly and both the boys looked at me with worry. They both shrugged off their Jackets and offered it to me. I tried to refuse but they both insisted that I took one of them. I ended up taking Juggies as he at least had a flannel he could put on him. I thanked and hugged them both and then we walked home. I was in the middle with both boy's arms wrapped around me. Juggie's coat was big on me, but smelt amazing and made me feel at home. The two boys made me feel at home. I didn't know you could miss someone and not realize it. I wrapped my arm around Juggie's waist in an attempt to keep him warm. 

"I'm fine Betts, I barely ever get cold anyways, unlike you." he teased at me rubbing his bare skin. Archie chuckled.

"You really going to make me the third wheel again?" Archie asked both of us. Jug and I looked at each other with a knowing smile. He winked and then replied "As you did with me,  I watch you and veronica all lovey dovey while we hung out. Hell yeah, we are. Consider it payback," He winked at Arch and then kissed my forehead. 

He caused me to blush and I did not wish to admit to myself or the others, but I could feel my cheeks burning up. Archie flashed a smile at me and then we continued walking and talking. Archie had a smirk on his face, he was gonna say something. "Watch your girl Jug, she's gone red," Archie stated, earning a well-deserved slap off me. Jughead chuckled and span me around. "Jugggg," I whined trying to get out of his grip. He took my face into his hands and smiled a soft smile. "mmm beautiful," he whispered causing me to blush even more. "Still have the same effect on you." He said with a smug grin. I finally got out of his grip and stood still, refusing to move. 

Both boys smirked walking towards me. "Whatever you are thinking, don't," I said with a hint of joking. Archie came towards me and picked me up and span around. "Archie!" I yelled, he put me down and I felt slightly dizzy.  Jughead took this opportunity to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. "I got you," he yelled. "Nice ass Jones," I exclaimed. I felt Jughead shiver slightly and gulp. "Not use to the compliments, I see." I teased causing Archie to laugh his head off. Jughead put me down. I looked up and sure enough, we were at my house. I said bye to both the boys giving them both a hug. I headed into my house and sighed. God that was a fun night. 

2 weeks later:  

I had been hanging out with the two boys for most of these weeks. I'd had a couple of bulldogs hit on me and a guy named Sweet pea from the serpents, but I had my eyes on Jug. I met Veronica, who did not seem to like me at first but that was probably because I was another girl hanging out with Archie. After talking to her and getting to know her she realized that I liked Jug. Archie was going to ask Veronica to be his official girlfriend tonight, so I was happy for them. 

As for Jug and I, we would hang out just us two often but tonight he asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him. Of course, I jumped at the opportunity.  As the end of school rolled around, I got more and more excited.  Finally, the last bell rang and I packed up my bag and went to my locker. 

"Woah there Juliet. Take your time." Jughead said with a smile leaning against the locker next to mine. I smiled and went up and hugged him. I put my books in my locker, thank god I had no homework. I was wearing white ripped jeans and a navy blue tank top, that was flowy. 

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. We walked over to his motorbike and he gave me a helmet. Jughead had yet to see me with my hair down. Slowly I took out my hairband and let it flow free. He was watching me closely, and we both put our helmets on. I jumped on the back of his bike and wrapped my arms around his toned waist. He pulled up on the side of Sweet water river, making me confused. 

He took my hand and lead me to the side of the river. "I know you like it down here. I figured we could walk, have a bite to eat, and maybe swim." He explained. I smiled and nodded. I took his hand and lead I'm to the river. He began walking and I jumped on his back, surprising him. He chuckled and then span us around. I was laughing and had never felt this carefree. We were talking about everything and anything. 

"Why'd you move back?" He asked suddenly which shocked me but I didn't mind telling him. 

"My mum and dad are splitting up. He hit her and she finally realized he was toxic and no good. Took her a while, of course, all she cared about was when it was her," I explained before cutting myself off, realizing the other secret I had spilled. "What do you mean?" Jug asked looking at me with worry. 

"My dad, he uhm he was abusive to me in particular. Polly tried to stand up to him but he would brush her off. My mum didn't do much." I explained looking down. Jughead looked at me with concern. I let a tear slip which Jughead noticed.  

He sat down on the sand, and then pulled me into his lap. I snuggled into his chest before letting out a sigh. No words needed to be said at that point. I just let out the pain for a while. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead, holding me in his embrace. After a while, I cleaned myself up and smiled at him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

"I'm sorry," I whispered looking at him. 

"Nothing to be sorry about Princess. I'm sorry you went through all that." He smiled down at me. 

"Princess?" I asked, loving the name. He went bright red and looked away from me. "Oh, Uhm I didn't mean to call you that." He mumbled. He did.

"No no, I like it Juggie." I smiled making him look at me. I slowly leaned in and felt his soft lips press against mine. It started slow and gentle but with time got more passionate. Eventually, we both pulled away. "Woah" we both sighed. He chuckled and I giggled at our harmony. 

"I like you Betts, more than a friend," Jughead said with worry laced in his words. "I like you too Juggie." I smiled at him reassuring him. "Will you please do me the honors and be my girlfriend?" Jughead asked looking into my eyes. 

"There is no one else I would rather be with Romeo," I answered whilst feeling butterflies.

"Juliet," He whispered before pulling me in for a kiss again. 

I hope you liked it. I have a book idea, so I am thinking about writing Bughead fanfic, but it could also be a Barchie fanfic. I'm not sure but if you have any suggestions, let me know! 

xo ~A