Toni x Betty

~trying a different aspect of this. This is  when they meet at the bar, then Jughead breaks up with betty~

Betty's POV: 

He just left me. All I wanted was to help him, be a part of his life. I wanted to show him that I could be brave, that I supported him. I did this all for him and what did I get- nothing. I lost everything. I lost him. 

I sat outside and burst out crying. The feeling was weird though. I loved him and it hurt a lot to know he wanted nothing to do with me. It didn't feel like my heart was being torn out, just like I had lost one of the only things I can rely on. I was disappointed that he promised not to do that, but once again he broke it.

"Betty?" I heard a quiet soft voice say. It made me feel butterflies in my stomach. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toni's Pov: 

I was working at the bar after Betty's jaw-dropping performance. It's sad that Jones has her, she's a goddess and a sweet one. Not Gonna Lie, she has some sass to her.  She's like the full package. I watched as Jones took his goddess out of the bar, he looked pissed. 

A little while later, I went to take the rubbish out. I walked around to the dumpster and threw the rubbish in. I was just about to go in when I heard a quiet sob come from behind the dumpster. I went to see who made the sound. What I saw heart my heart, Betty curled up in a ball leaning against the wall. Jones... 

"Betty?" I quietly said walking up to her. She looked up kind of shocked but also with a light blush covering her face. I walked and sat beside her. She slowly stobbed sobbing and only had tears running down her face. "What happened?" I said opening my arms. She moved so that I was practically hugging her. I slowly moved her so that her head was lay on my lap. 

"Jug ended things with me because he didn't want me to be part of the serpents. But before he didn't want to put me in the middle. He confuses me." She sighs letting a tear slip. I wipe the tear away off her cheek. 

"Jones is dumb letting you go. God that dance was amazing," I thought allowed thinking about her dancing around the pole. She giggles and blushes. "Sorry, that wasn't intentional. I don't mean to be like those pervy boys." I apologize. she laughs an amazing laugh that's soft but sincere. 

"Can I ask you something, Toni?" Betty asked quietly. I nodded at her smiling. "How'd you know you were bi? You don't have to-" She rambled but I cut her off. "Betty it's okay. Uhm well, I enjoyed the boys' company but I've always been attracted to girls. I caught myself staring at girls. I didn't admit it until my first break up. Something felt weird about it," I explained and I saw Betty's face light up slightly, but then turned into confusion. 

"It feels like disappointment. I don't know it hurts like a heartbreak but I also had a moment where I thought I could explore a bit. I've caught myself admiring other girls, but I would brush it off as jealousy." she explained. Maybe just maybe Jones lost an amazing girl. Hopefully, I can help her through it and we can become something. I have never met a girl that I am immediately interested in, until now. I nodded at her understanding. "You want to come to stay at my trailer?" I asked figuring she had nowhere to go that night.  She nodded and I lead her to my bike. She seemed to doubt for a moment but then got on the back of the bike. She wrapped her arms around my waist, oh lord did it feel right. 

Betty's POV: 

I was on the back of her bike. Holding onto her made me feel safer and It just fit right. She's gorgeous, and I can not believe she is kind enough to let her friends ex stay at her house. Once we arrived, I had an idea where we were. I looked around and saw Jug's bike in front of his. I then noticed his shadow in his trailer window.