The story behind (Y/n)'s sword and how it got in the woods...

The story goes before (Y/n) got adopted into the Rose/Xiao Long/Branwen family.

After (Y/n)'s mother Fuyuko the demon queen that surpass Sparta himself with her ice magic,she went to Remnant and met (Y/n)'s father a wolf faunus then three months later Fuyuko gave birth to (Y/n).Like his mother (Y/n) was able to use ice magic,but unlike his mother he was able to use dark magic and electric magic from a young age.

Fuyuko knew that if (Y/n) kept this up he would die,so she sealed (Y/n)'s dark and electric magic into a sword.The only way to unleash (Y/n)'s full power was for him to pull the sword from the stone near the Crystal Lake Campsite hidden to humans and faunus,but unhidden to the supernatural.The only one able to pull the sword was (Y/n) because the power belongs to him.

A few months later the village was attacked by demons of all kinds.Fuyuko did her best to fend them off,then he came...

Fuyuko did her best to fend them off,then he came

Vergil one of the sons of Sparta.Fuyuko knew he was here for (Y/n).Vergil charged at Fuyoko but (Y/n)'s father took the the attack.Fuyuko took (Y/n) and ran into the woods,after a day or more of running Fuyuko left (Y/n) and ran away from him.Where Vergil found her and told her to tell him where (Y/n) was or he would kill her.Fuyuko said she would never tell Vergil where (Y/n) is thus killing her.

The weapon was never given a name.To unlock the weapon's true power (Y/n) needs to give the sword a name.(What should it's name be?)