Prologue

(Y/n) Pov

Ever cence Summer took me in it has been nothing but abuse.Is it because I'm a wolf faunus?Maybe.Did I do something wrong?Not that could remember.I hate my "Parents".

Summer:Clean up your mess!Dog!

(Y/n)*emotionless*:Yes ma'am....

Tai:Did you make a mess again shit stain?

(Y/n)*emotionless*:Yes sir...

After I said yes he kicked me so hard I felt my ribs snap,and I blacked out.I woke up to Ruby and Yang tending to my wounds.These two and Zwei are the only ones that care for me.I love them with all my heart.I am willing to die for them.

(Two hours later)

Raven:(Y/n)!Get down here now!!!

(Y/n)*Panicking*:C-coming!

After I got downstairs I was knocked out.I woke up outside.Tai walked out cracking his knuckles.

Tai:This won't hurt a bit...for me that is.

After an hour of being hit,Ruby and Yang ran outside.

Ruby:Daddy stop!All the wants is to be loved!

Yang:She's right sto-

As soon as she was about to say stop Raven picked her up by her neck.

Ruby:Aunt Raven please don't do-

Ruby was cut off by Summer slapping her.I've had enough!I felt myself snap.

(Y/n):Stop it now!!!

Yang Pov

A huge cold blast blew Tai away.

Tai:W-what the hell?!?

(Y/n) was hovering in the spot he was getting beaten in.In a split second his (h/c) hair turned white.Raven dropped me a pulled her katana,and Summer pulled her white scythe.

Raven:St-stay there

Summer:Y-yeah

(Y/n) pushed the air to freeze both Summer and Raven to the house.To be honest I was scared of (Y/n),but after he did that he passed out.

Ruby:Little bro!!

Yang:Ruby get (Y/n) inside.Now!

Ruby:Ok.

Yang:I hate you all!All he wanted was love and you beat him!You're the worst parents ever!

(Four hours later)

Ruby Pov

Ruby:He's sweating and shivering

Yang:Let's take his shirt off,so he can cool off.

Ruby:Ok.

Shortly after we took (Y/n)'s shirt off we saw a mark on his chest.

Ruby:Yang...what is that?

Yang:I don't know sis.That wasn't there before!

I heard footsteps downstairs.How did they get out of the ice?

Raven:Girls get away from him

Ruby:Why should we listen to you?You abused us!

Tai:He's a demon.He needs to die.*cocks a (insert gun here)*

(Y/n):

Demon?Your the ones who beat a child.And you want to talk about demons?

(0:13-0:16 on the video laugh)

Then let's dance!

(Y/n) Pov

I pushed the air to were the gun was frozen to the wall.Raven slashed at me and I made a sword out of ice and slashed her throut.I know I made her mute,and she deserved it.Summer slash at me and missed I slashed down her back knocking her out.Tai gave up on getting the gun and tryed and hit me and I cut off his arm.

Tai gave up on getting the gun and tryed and hit me and I cut off his arm

(A/n):basically this)

I walk out perfectly fine putting my shirt on.

Ruby and Yang:(Y/n) wait!

I turned around to see my sisters sad to see me go.

(Y/n):Do you want to come with me?

They nod their heads.

(Y/n):Ok don't expect to hold back on those who hurt you.

RY:We won't stop you.

We all walk out with the "parents" begging us to come back.We just continued walking,and never turned back.I looked a my reflection in a pond not at least a mile from the house.

I looked a my reflection in a pond not at least a mile from the house

(Y/n):I look sick!

Ruby and Yang blushed as I ripped off the sleeves off my black shirt.

???:B-blood...

Ruby*scared*:W-what was that

(Y/n):I don't know...

I looked around and found a girl with white hair like me,but she had a scar on her eye.I ran over to her and caught her as she fell.

(Y/n):Hey are you alright?

???:Blood...

Ruby:Hey (Y/n) look!She has fangs like you!

I looked at her teeth.Ruby's Right!She had fangs.I picked up and carried her on my back.I didn't know I was that strong,but I digress.

Ruby:What are you doing?

(Y/n):I'm getting her help and...blood

To be continued