• Back To Mumbai •

Hellllloooo!!!

Sorry for being late, but I was unable to write as my mind was filled up with lots nd lots of things but wasn't able to express!
Above that These Online Classes Just Sucks😭😭Kya bekar ka Funda h ye seriously!

Anyways, let's not discuss my stupid problems here, rather let's focus on the update!

So Enjoyaaaaa!

_____

Murthy Mansion, Pune:

7am

A new morning arise with the sun rising. The weather was Pleasent, not too sunny neither too cloudy. Birds were off to their work. This morning had something extra Beautiful in it.

As usual Nandini woke up early and after her daily chores she moved out of her room ready in a simple indian Suit (Nandini's dress in Media Box)

She was moving towards stairs while texting Ananya about something when crashed with someone and was about to fall but someone caught her on time holding her waist, while she closed her eyes tightly in fear of falling down..

Meanwhile, Manik too woke up early as His PA called him as he wanted some sign on a contract paper of his next album. So his sleep broke and he knew he won't be able to sleep now. So he freshened up and Was moving downstairs feeling a need of coffee while texting his PA about His arrival when crashed with someone. And he caught hold of her before she falls down...

Manik was holding Nandini and she had her eyes shut tightly. Feeling safe she opened her eyes slowly only to get drown in Chocolaty orbs. Where he too was lost in her doe shaped eyes. But soon realising their position Manik Gently Made her stand properly and spoke politely.

Manik: Woo, am Sorry! Actually I was texting someone so....

Nandini:(Softly) No It's ok! Even I wasn't watching my steps...

Manik smiled and then looked at her fully only to get lost again. She was looking so elegant and simple yet Beautiful he thought.

Manik: You..you look Beautiful..

Nandini blushed a lil before tucking her hairs strand behind her ears and spoke in a light voice.

Nandini: Thank You!

Manik smiled and again spoke.

Manik: By The Way, you up so early??

Nandini:(smiled) Ji. Am habituated to get up early..

Manik: Ohhhh...

Nandini: AAP...

Manik: Arre nahi m a sleep lover.. *both chuckled* wo actually mere PA ka call aa Gaya tha so sleep broke and....

Nandini nodded and Spoke again..

Nandini: Coffee???