• When They Met •

Hello again!

See am back with another update that too so soon! How Nice of me Naa 😂

Chalo Do Enjoy the part!

And don't forget to tell me how was it??

And I just loved the concept of Inline Comments 🙈

_____

Pune Airport:

Malhotra's alongwith Fab 4 moved out of the Airport from the backside as Being the India's No. 1 band and Malhotra's Being the one of most richest family, they were sure that Fans and Media will surround them. They moved out and saw Aryaman standing on the gate with some bodyguards who surrounded Malhotra's and Fab 4 as soon as they saw them. They smiled and moved forward and Aryaman took blessings of Suyash and Nyo who blessed him smilingly and then met Everyone else. Actually Aryaman had met them once when he Came To Mumbai for some business work and is a good friend of Fab 5 too.

Arya: Aunty Uncle we have two cars, In one you and Uncle with Driver and Luggage move ahead and in other we all youngsters will come. Is it ok??

Suyash:(jokingly) Wo sab toh theek h Puttar but Even we are Not old..

Everyone chuckled and Arya holding his ears spoke.

Arya: Oh No Uncle you and Aunty are the youngest here that's why Sending you guys alone! Enjoy. *Wink*

Suyash laughed and Nyo widen her eyes and pulled his ears.

Nyo: Badmash bahut naughty ho Gaye ho Naa???

Arya:(wincing) Oh Aunty sorry....

Nyo left his ears and he kissed her cheeks. And soon Nyo and Suyash moved in the car driven by driver with all the luggage in it. And youngsters hop in the 8 seater with Aryaman on the Driving seat and Cabir on Passenger seat while Abhi, Navya and Mukti were sitting in the middle seat with Abhi in between and SidNaaz with Manik at the last seat with Sana in between the boys. They were talking and chatting while Enjoying the drive. Murthy's Mansion is situated in the outskirts of Pune to avoid any Crowd n all. Manik's heart was already beating at abnormal pace. He looked at his Bhai bhabhi Where his bhabhi had kept her head on Sid's shoulder and he wrapped his hand around her and was caressing her hairs. He smiled and imagined himself at their place and chuckled at himself and again looked outside. Pune is also a Busy city just like Mumbai. Too Much Crowd, Traffic jams, People rushing to their works everything is same he thought. And soon halting his thoughts the Car comes in rest after a journey of 2 hours from airport all thanks to The Traffic. Moving out of the car they Stretched themselves from the tiring journey and looked forward to get astonished by the beautiful Murthy Mansion. It was beautiful and lavish from outside. They saw The Car in which Suyash and Nyo came already parked indicating that they have already arrived. Aryaman lead them inside and if they were impressed by the Outside view then they were Astonished to see the interior n all. There was nothing Extraordinary. Everything was simple and elegant. They saw Suyash and Nyo sitting sitting in the living area with a couple who must be Murthy Couple Raman and Priya. Everyone saw them and smiled and stood up. The Man came forward with the lady when Sidharth and Sana touched theur feet and they blessed them followed By Manik who touched their feet smiling warmly and they too blessed them smilingly. Even Fab 4 took their blessings and everyone took a seat.