∆ Not and Update ∆

Hey Guys!

As you have read the title, it's not an Update But It's Important too! I wanna clear out something important! Do Read it!

I saw In The Comment section of previous part that Many of you were asking me To Put More SidNaaz Content or either remove SidNaaz From My Story!

So for those who asked me to remove SidNaaz from story as there are very less scene of them, Then Am Sorry to Say But I Guess It's my story! And isn't it my wish To Decide whom to keep as character and whom not???
And I Never mentioned that It's a SidNaaz story, if you would have read the blurb part before entering the story then it is clearly mentioned there, that It's a MaNan Arranged Tale!

And Thing about SidNaaz Scenes then you readers are my Power, so I'll try To Grant your wish, but again I Can't Update whole part On SidNaaz as the story focus on MaNan!

BUT YEAH! I HAVE AN IDEA! Only if you guys want, then I can write this same story On Couple SidNaaz too 🤔 Only If You guys wants me to!

How's the idea??? And In that way SidNaaz fans will get SidNaazians content and MaNanians will get MaNan ❤

Do tell me How's the idea???

I'll proceed as You will say!

_____

Now Coming back to the story!

How are you finding the story guys???

Are you guys enjoying it???

Do You wanna see anything particular obvio except SidNaaz content as we have already talked about them!

Who is Your Most Favourite Character In The Story!

Manik?

Nandini??

Sidharth???

Shehnaz??

Or anyone else!

____

Also a question Guys just Curious, that In Which City of India my book has reached!

😂😂

As I Am from Chandigarh!

Where are you from?

Tell me!

_____

So ill be waiting for the answers of all the questions I have asked and Next part will be updated by Today night or tomorrow morning!

Till then Take Care!

Thank You