• Roka Ceremony •

Hey guys!

Wassup!!

Guys before starting the chapter A Question: Are You All Liking the Story Or Not?  Because to be frank with your response, I Am Disappointed 😢
This story have all my heart ❤ So please Give the response if your read the Chapter, otherwise Don't even read Naa!  Atleast I'll be satisfied with less views but good Response ❤

Sorry if I sounded rude I never wanted to!

Enjoy

____

Murthy Mansion:

Nandini after asking SidNaaz to Visit the doctor once tomorrow moved out of the room after a small chit chat and asking Sana to take rest. Manik too came out Telling some excuse and saw Nandini standing near the staircase messaging someone. He smiled and moved towards her and spoke softly Reaching behind her

Manik: Good Morning...

Nandini who just was replying to Ananya's message heard his soft voice and turned around with a smile.

Nandini:(softly while tucking her hair strands) Good Morning..

Seeing her Smiling face Manik smiled widely and spoke To her

Manik: You Know What??

Nandini looked at him with raised eyebrows.

Manik:(smiled rubbing back of his nape) Your Smile always does something to Me. Keep Smiling Always..

And saying this he moved downstairs and here Nandini Smiled and blushed too. He looked back at her and saw her blushing and bit his lips with s lil blush and moved downstairs. Here Nandini too chuckled soon and moved downstairs. Moving down she saw Everyone busy in preprations for evening. She smilingly moved to the kitchen and saw Nyo and Priya busy in preparing food. She went inside and spoke.

Nandini: Badi Maa, m kuch help Karu?

Priya and Nyo looked at her and smiled and spoke.

Priya: Nahi bacha, tu jakar rest kar. It's you day today..

Nyo: Haa Nandu bacha, you have to look beautiful today. So go and Take rest..

Nandini: Aunty, Badi Maa Abhi Puri raat rest hi toh Kia tha Naa.. I want to help you...

Nyo and Priya chuckled at her and Nyo asked her to wash the vegetables which she gladly did. She was Washing the vegetables when Manik entered in the kitchen looking for his Mother and didn't noticed Her as she was on opposite slab..

Manik:(entering in kitchen) Mummaaaa...

Nyo:(while Stirring the dish) Yes Darling, I am here..

Manik smiled at Priya who smiled back at her and back hugged His mother making the ladies smiled. Nandini smiled looking at him..

Nyo: Hnji boliye kya  chaiye ladsahab Ko???

Manik:(pouts) Aapko lagta h ki mujhe jab kuch chaiye hota h m tabhi aapke pass aata hoon. (Fake hurt face) Am Hurt Maa..