• Excited Manik Malhotra •

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the first part!

See mistakes honge so ignore them ok!

____

Malhotra Mansion:

In Manik's room:

A girl In late twenties entered in the room and sighed in disbelief seeing the sight. As she saw Her Sweet sa jhalla sa Devar was sleeping on the bed with his one hand hung down and the blanket was half on floor and half on him. She chuckled and moved forward and sat on the bed beside him and caressed his hairs making him smile. He kept his head in her lap making her smile. She ruffled her hairs and after 5 minutes spoke.

Girl: Manik, utho naa...

Manik Just stirred in sleep when Sana spoke again

Sana: Manikkkkk utho naa it's past 8...

Manik: Bhabhiiiiiii sone do na past 8, Past 9 sab hoga hone do roz hota h..

Sana sighed in disbelief and soon smirked and spoke..

Sana: Theek h fir you sleep.

To which he laid back on Pillow and signed a thumbs up when Sana completed her sentence.

Sana: Haa you continue your sleep or jo aaj ladki dekhne jana h Usko Hum waise hi mana kar dete h m papa ko bol deti hoon...

And with this she start moving out And In her mind she was counting 3, 2, and.... And before she completed she felt someone back hugging her and she smiled but soon turned and spoke..

Sana: Ohoo Manik uthe kyu? Abhi time h din shuru hua h Abhi so jao..

Manik:(pouts) Bhabhiiiiiii

Sana chuckled and pulled her cheeks and spoke.

Sana: Aww My cute sweet devar. Chalo get ready fast. We have to go to airport by 10.

Manik smiled and nodded and ran to washroom while Sana chuckled and start arranging his bed when Manik again ran back and kissed her cheeks and again ran shouting.

Manik:(shouted from washroom) Good Morning Bhabhijaan....

Sana nodded her head in disbelief at his childishness and moved out of the room after arranging his bed. She moved out of his room when she heard a shout of someone Calling her name.

Man: Sanaaaaaaaa...

Sana sighed and moved to the room where the sounds were coming from. She entered and saw her Hubby darling standing infront of the mirror setting his hairs with gel while a frown waa visible on his face. His shirt buttons were open and his muscular chest was visible. She moved forward and turning him towards her Start buttoning his shirt. He looked at her and pouts..

Sana:(pecking his pout) Ohoo kya hua Pati parmeshwar???

Sid:(holding her waist) Ohhhh yaad aaya Madam Ko ki she have a pati to attend too. Mujhe toh Laga Sara pyaar dular Apne bhai ke lie h ..