• Their First Conversation •

Heyyyyyyy!

M aa gayi wapis 😂 I know I promised to come Yesterday Night but Network issues ho Gaya tha and i wasn't able to write too so not my fault right???

Ok Chalo Abhi Enjoy The Part!

And don't forget to Give your reviews!

_____

Murthy Mansion:

Now all were seated in the living area. With Raman, Priya and Sana on one couch, Nyo, Suyash with Nandini in between was sitting opposite to them. Adjacent to them on one seater were sitting Sidharth and Manik. And On the big Couch were sitting Fab 4 with Arya and Rishabh. Rishu was busy talking with Cabir and both were Just Cracking jokes which were either Annoying Fab 3 and Arya or were making them giggle. Priya and Raman were talking with Sana, Manik and Sid. While Suyash and Nyo were busy in talking with Nandini who were politely and softly answering their each question. All this while Manik was busy in glancing at Nandini everytime he heard her answering The question which was well noticed by Sana and Nyo who smiled looking at each other..

It was 1'0 clock Already when Priya Spoke taking everyone's attention.

Priya:(standing up) Aab sab baithiye m lunch lagwati hoon..

Cabir:(sighing) Haaa I was actually waiting for someone to utter these magical words.

Priya chuckled And Nandini too stood up.

Nandini: Badi Maa AAP baithiye m Karti hoon.

Sana: Haa Aunty AAP log rukiye ill help Nandini..

Navya: Even I'll come along..

Mukti: Though mujhe khana banana nahi aata but still I'll Come along..

Everyone laughed when Priya spoke.

Priya: Arre nahi bacho aap log baithi m kar leti hoon Naa..

Nyo: Leave it na Pro you sit with us. Bache kar lenge..

Priya:(sitting down) Thik h But Nandu bacha koi bhi help chaiye ho toh Mujhe bula Lena ok..

Nandini nodded and Lead the way to kitchen followed by the girls.

In Kitchen:

Nandini was Cutting some vegetables while Sana was Washing rice and Navya was boiling milk while Mukti was sitting on the chair placed Beside kitchen counter munching cookies which Nandini gave her.

Mukti: Waise Navya tune kab khana banana sikha???

Navya:(smiled sheepishly) Kisne kaha mujhe khana banana aata h???

All three girls looked at her and chuckled while she pouted and spoke.

Navya: Mujhe sirf Chinese banana aata h that too I learnt coz Cabir loves Chinese..

Mukti:(chuckled) Huh Uss bukhad Ko sab pasand h. I doubt agar tu uske samne Cow's Dunk bhi rakhegi Naa Decorate karke wo, usko bhi kha lega..