"Let's take a quick picture, it's been awhile since I uploaded any pictures on Instagram." Nora said

She wasn't only a fashion designer, she is also a freak when it comes to social media.

She brought out her phone, taking a quick picture of us, she tagged Chris, Ethan and I before uploading it.

The picture looked like we were all couples, with me sitting on Ethan laps and Nora on Chris laps too.

After the picture, Chris and Nora stood up, and went over to the dance floor.

I gulped another glass of my drink down, feeling a bit tipsy, I felt like having fun, losing myself in tonight fun. I looked at Ethan, he looked so handsome, I felt like kissing him and that's exactly what I did, I turned around, straddle him, and smashed my lips hard on his.

He was shocked at first, I could tell because he didn't kiss me back, after a few seconds, he kissed me back, moving his hands down to my ass as I grind my ass on his crouch, I bit on his lower lips, before moving my hips back and forth on his laps.

He stopped kissing me, but his hands still held onto my ass.

"Ella, we should stop this before we both do something that we would regret later."

I pulled back to look at him in the face.

"What's wrong? Don't you like me?"

"I like you, I am damn attracted to you...You are married t..."

That was all I needed to hear before shutting him up with a kiss, I kissed him deeply, not caring about anything.

He kissed me back this time, he moved his left hand from my ass up to my exposed waist, moving his lips to my neck, he bit on it, then licked where he bit, making me moan.

"Get your fucking hands off my wife."

-------------------------------------------
Aaron's Pov

I parked my car into Anthony's driveway, stepping out of the car, I walked over to the door, and knocked on it.

"I am coming" I heard Anthony say from the other side of the door.

The door slid opened, with him looking like he just finished having a shower, he still had a towel on his waist and another one wrapped around his neck.

"Looks like you changed your mind huh"

"What the fuck are you talking about Anthony?" I asked as I walked past, going inside to take a sit.

"You know the transgender shit, I am sorry but it's too late, I just had a sweet pussy not quite long, so I think I'm going to stick with having my dick for the main time." he said jokingly as he dabbed off the water on his body.

I chuckle, "shut up Tony, I didn't come here for your stupidity."

"Woah... That hurts men, you just hurt my ego without even trying." he replied jokingly again. Which made me laugh harder.

My phone rings, pulling it out of my pocket, then picked up.

"Aaron James... Mary what's it?.... What do you mean?... Club? With who?.... OK, I will get her... Bye, take care of yourself."

"Who was it?" Anthony asked as he got dressed.

"It was Mary."

" What happened to her? Is she ok?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah she is fine, she just called because she is worried about Ella, she said she went clubbing with friends, and that she is scared that something might happen to her."