Clubbing

Daniella's pov💋

Immediately I got home, I was greeted by Mary and the other maids. Mary has been with Aaron since he was a kid, she was like his second mother. I really like her a lot, she made me feel welcome and loved, she was the only one in this house that knew that I and Aaron weren't a real couple.

I rushed into the room, getting a quick shower, I changed in to an orange open back dress, it expose my waist, breast and curve, I straighten my hair, packed it in a ponytail and did a little make up.

My phone pinged, picking up the phone, I saw it was a message from Nora, telling me she was outside with the guys waiting for me. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and walked out.

"Where are you going dressed like this?" Mary asked as I walked into the living room.

"To the club Mary."

"Its dangerous for you to go out dressed like that darling, and Aaron wouldn't like to see you dressed like that with other men around you."

"I am going out like this, whether he likes it or not.... I love you, take care of yourself, I won't be coming home tonight." I told her before placing a quick peck on her cheeks and left. I walked out of the house.

Walking over to Nora, Chris and Ethan.

"Who the fuck are you and what did you do to my best friend?" Nora screamed, making me laugh.

"Nora, stop embarrassing me."

"We are going to have a lot of trouble fighting men off you tonight." Chris said

"You look breath taking Ella." Ethan said not taking his eyes off my body.

"Thank you, you look good too."

Nora wore a white crop top on a baby pink skirt. While Chris wore a blue shirt on a blue pant, and Ethan wore a Denin jean on a black Jean pant.

"Ethan get your eyes off my best friend's wife and let's get going." Chris said jokingly.

We all laughed, walked over to the car, I sat in the passenger seat, right beside Ethan, while Chris was in the driver's seat with Nora by his side.

-------------------------------------------
At the club

We walked into the club, it was packed, the music was so loud you could hear it from miles away.

Ethan got us the VIP section, our drinks were brought to us. I doused my drink, only to be given another one.

After we had a couple of drinks, I pulled Ethan to the dance floor, dancing with him, he held my waist while we dance, grinding my ass on his crouch as I tweaked feeling a bulge from his pants poking my ass. We dance for awhile, then went back to sit.