1️⃣3️⃣

Remington

I was planning a special date for me and Irene tonight as I had arranged for me and her to spend an evening at one of my most favorite places in this city: The Night Owl.

It's a special club where people can come in to just have some fun and enjoy live entertainment. They can come to eat gourmet food, drink to their pleasure, listen and dance to talented singers perform on a stage to get the mood going and keep things lively. I knew a place like this would be needed for people to relax and appreciate life since its so hard already in this city.

I was just finishing up on my look as I fastened the cufflinks on my tux and checked myself in the mirror hanging near the window. It's been a long time since I've been able to have a night where I didn't have to worry about my business affairs. I just wanted to let Irene have some fun tonight where she can smile with good people and feel safe for once.

 I just wanted to let Irene have some fun tonight where she can smile with good people and feel safe for once

(Example of what Remington is wearing.)

"Irene? Are you almost ready?", I called out to her as she was getting dressed in the bathroom, but I didn't hear a response. We went shopping a few days ago at Aphrodite's Paradise to get her some proper attire for her image, and especially for eventful nights like tonight and I told her not to worry about money when I let her buy as many clothes and dresses as she wanted, with the help of the Cherubs of course.

I was fixing my bow in the mirror when I noticed Irene coming out of the hallway and I stopped what I was doing to stare at the way she was dressed for tonight. I turned around to see her wearing a beautiful black dress and a fur wrap around her body. She wore her hair with a flower clip to hold some of it up and elegant diamond earrings to match her necklace. It was like looking at an angel when I looked at Irene right there.

 It was like looking at an angel when I looked at Irene right there

(Example of what Irene is wearing.)

She took notice of the way I was looking at her and her face turned a shade of pink while turning her head away and then asking, "Remington, why...why are you looking at me like that? Do you not like the way I am dressed?" I snapped out of my spell and walked over to hold her hands and reassure her and I shook my head.