Please help...

~Kiri's POV~

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

After my mom and the boy left, i was alone in the dark....... or so I thought.....
Someone came and pit a hand over my mouth. I started screaming but they were muffled by their hand "No need to scream. No one will hear you" a gruff voice said in my ear. A shiver went down my spine. Then i saw Dabi. He went infront of me and then he touched me "DONT TOUCH ME!!!" I screamed. He smirked and slapped me on the thigh. It stung really bad and tears started whelming in my eyes. His smirk grew bigger. It scared me " please dont.." i tried saying before i was met with another slap, but this time it was closer to my croch and it hurt more. I was scared and didn't know what to do. After a little while he untied me and for a split second I thought i had a chance. Bit then he pinned me face to the wall. I tried to escape but I couldn't " dont worry. If i are a good girl ill not me too rough with you" he growled in my ear. Then from nowhere he pulled my pants down and shoved himself in me. I cant describe the pain i felt. He didnt even let me adjust. He started trusting in and out fast and hard. I couldn't take it. I tried to escape but I couldn't, my quirk didn't work ether. Tears streamed down my face, cries and sobbs escaped my mouth. I couldn't move, everything hurt. Then he pulled out and i collapsed on the floor. He left i was alone sobbing, curled in a ball. "bakugou.....mina.....guys..... please help" was the last thing i said before i passed out.

~Aizawa's POV~

I could feel something is very wrong "EVERYONE WE NEED TO HURRY" i said to the other pros.

~Mina's POV~

We took the DNA and waited for the results. We waited 10 minutes then 20 it has been an hour ... nothing .... everyone was worried. "God i hope she is ok" i said and everyone started training up. "Kiri please be ok" I thought to myself

Words:387
YUHUUUUUUUU I MADE IT
BOIII THAT WAS HARD TO WRITE

Kiri is going to have a tough time....sorry, not sorry

BAIIIIIIII~